CAP Every Day EA
The CAP Every Day EA uses a grid trading approach. It uses unique trading system with advanced martingales methods.
The CAP Every Day EA is an EA that can run on any chart and time frame. It uses no indicators. It just trades with price action at certain grid levels. The idea behind this EA is that it places subsequent trades as the market continues to move against the last trade. Each new trade will be on a grid level. And with each new trade, it will be entering at a better price since with each new trade it is even more likely that the market will reverse. It can run in a fully automatic way. This EA hedges by default so it should not be used on a broker that prohibits hedging. There is no option of closing losing positions. So, they are closed only with profit. The balance is the Stop Loss. This is why it is recommended to withdraw generated profit monthly.
Caution is advised. In order to trade this EA, you need the following:
- Default setting is only optimized for GPBUSD.
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD.
- Timeframes: M30.
- Recommended leverage: no less than 1:400.
- Recommended deposit: 100 USD or more on Cent or normal account (10000 USD)
- Maximum Fixed lots size is 0.01 if your deposit is 10000$.
When loading the expert advisor to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks. This is what each block of parameters does.
- EA Magic Number: set a unique number.
- Max Slippage, pips: maximum allowed slippage for market orders.
- Orders Comment: a string input, which will be used as a comment for all deals.
- Stop Open New Order: if it is active EA not open any new cycle trade. but If the EA is currently in a cycle when this input is set on true, the EA will finish the current cycle as it normally would and then suspend itself. You can use this option when you want to withdraw some profit.
- Maximum Order: maximum order EA open.
- Averaging Distance, pips: set the distance in pips when the EA will average the existing position. Lot size will be calculated automatically.
- Takeprofit, pips: distance of take profit in pips.
- LotType: 0-Fixed Lots, 1-Multiple, 2-Multiple if previous trade in Loss.
- Fixed Lots: This controls the initial lot size for the first trades in the grid. Future lot sizes in the grid will be based off this initial lot size.
- Multiple Lots: EA multiple lots size when open any averaging position (it will work when LotType=1 or 2).
- Trade on Mondays … Trade on Friday: options to enable/disable opening new trades on a given day of week.
- Active Trade Time: options to enable/disable opening new trades on a given time each day.
- Trade Time Range: trading time range.
- Comment on chart: enables showing some basic info in the chart.
- Print (Experts Tabs): enables logging EA activity in the journal.
- E-mail: enables sending messages about the EA activity via e-mail.
- Push Notifications: enables sending messages about the EA activity via push notifications into MetaTrader 5 mobile terminals.
- Max Loss Alert: enables alerting when EA in max loss.
- Max Loss Percentage: Percentage of maximum loss.
Please find optimized settings for live trading in the comments tab, so I can post updated ones at any time.