Angle Regression Lines USDCHF
The indicator allows determining the strength and direction of the trend precisely. The histogram displayed in a separate window shows changes of the slope of the regression line. A signal for entering a deal is crossing the zero line and/or a divergence. The indicator is also useful for wave analysis.
The input parameters are:
- Period - period of calculation, 10 on default;
- Angle threshold - slope at which a flat is displayed, 6.0 on default (within the range from -6.0 to 6.0);
- Filter by volume - volume filter (divergence signals are not provided in case the volume is below average for the last 50 bars), true on default;
- Display divergence alert - enables notifications about divergence, true on default;
- Calculated bars - number of bars for calculation, by default 300;
- Arrows displacement - shift of arrays of divergence signals, default is 2;
- Display cross zero alert - zero line crossover alert, by default true;
- Draw indicator trend lines - enables displaying the trend lines of the indicator during divergence, true on default;
- Draw price trend lines - enables displaying the trend lines on the price chart during divergence, true on default;
- Line bull divergence color - line color during bullish divergence, Green on default;
- Line bear divergence color - line color during bearish divergence, Red on default.
Currency pair - USDCHF. Timeframe - any. To trade any currency pair, use the Angle Regression Lines MT4 indicator.