Trend Monitor for MT5
A custom MT5 ( Metatrader 5 ) indicator that analyzes the trend and volatility analyzer indicator. In addition, It identifies the beginning and the end of the trend that works for most currency pairs and timeframes. The Trend Monitor indicator is using an optimized formula based on moving average angle.
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER : All our Premium indicators are available for only 50$ and lifetime. By accessing to our MQL5 Blog, you will find all our free and premium indicators : Click Here
- Identify the beginning and the end of the trend with Histogram.
- Identify easily the Strength of the Trend ( Max Increase and Max Decrease ) based on moving average angle.
- Identify the Market Corrections. ( Weak Trend ) based on moving average angle.
- Get Alert when the Potentiel trend begins.
Advantage of Trend Monitor
- Working with all pairs ( Forex, Crypto, Indices and commedities )
- Working with all timeframes. ( Recommended time frame : H1 and H4 timeframes )
- Alert generator. ( Pop-up alert, Push Notification Alerts...etc )
- 100% Free Indicator
Documentations ( Instructions )
All the Trend Monitor indicator, documentations ( Instructions ) are available in this post in our MQL5 Blog : Click Here.
Our Trend System
Trend system is a methodology that aims to make a profit through the examination of an instrument’s momentum in a particular direction. When the predominant price move is showing a particular direction, either up or down, that is called a trend.
Our Trend system is composed from 2 main indicators and every indicator has it's own Strategy :
|Indicator 1 Strategy : Trend Monitor||Indicator 2 Strategy : Trend Screener|
|Trend Monitor Indicator analyzes the trend via histogram and draws the beginning and the end of the trend in a form of a Histogram. It's is using an optimized formula based On the Moving Average Angle.|| Trend Screener Indicator analyze the trend via Screener & Trend Line in the chart. The Indicator provide Trend Signals and Trend Reversal Signals via Dots in the charts. |
If you have some questions or if you need help, please contact me via Private Message.
SAYADI ACHREF , fintech software engineer and founder of Finansya.