Bermaui Channel Demo
- Bermaui Channel Full version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47656
- How to use the buffers to build your own expert advisor: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/734560
Why demo version
- Try before you buy on live charts, without the MT4 Tester restrictions.
- Try Mobile Notifications and email service.
About Bermaui Channel
This is a price channel that shows five important price levels on the chart. Those levels are:
1. The Highest High (HH) of the previous x bars.
2. The Highest Low (HL) of the previous x bars.
3. The Center Line.
4. The Lowest High (LH) of the previous x bars.
5. The Lowest Low (LL) of the previous x bars.
How does it works
- a new overbought signal appears when price close above the highest low level.
- Price candles are considered in overbought conditions as much as it stay above the highest low level.
- Prices exit the overbought area when it crosses the highest low level to the downside.
- A new oversold signal appears when price close below the lowest high level.
- Price candles are considered in oversold conditions as much as it stay below the lowest high level.
- Prices exit the oversold area when it crosses the lowest high level to the upside.
Bermaui Channel Features
- Bermaui Channel does not repaint or recalculate its results.
- It works on cryptocurrencies, stock, index, oil, gold, and on all time frames.
- Sound, email alerts and Mobile Notification.
- Buy, sell arrows to help identifying trend signals.
- Well-designed parameters to help user easily navigate between them.
- Buffer to build your own expert advisors.
- Two different color lists to choose from.
- The ability to draw overbought & oversold as price candles or bars.
I hope that Bermaui Channels help you at your trading. Please, contact me if you have any questions. I wish you good trading.
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT