McDuckEA (McDuck) – the EA works on the martingale strategy, opening orders on the signal of one MA or without indicators, there is a locking function (hedging). McDuck EA can averaged not only their orders, but other orders opened by another EA or opened by the trader manually. To do this, simply set in EA the magic number -1 (minus one). The EA is designed to work with an initial deposit of $ 1000-1500.
A set files and a complete guide to the EA McDuckEA can be found in the "Comments" section.
- two trading modes: one moving average or no indicators;
- selection of lots: standard, economical and same;
- locking unprofitable orders (the setting of the "lock");
- timeout before opening an order for the "lock";
- can average other, "not their" orders including those opened by the trader manually;
- control over the use of Free margin, in case of excess - stop trading;
- common and standard stop loss;
- trailing stop - total and normal;
- limit on the number of open orders;
- restriction on the total lot size of all open orders of one direction;
- hot buttons to quickly close all open positions on a currency pair;
- works on both dollar (USD) and ruble accounts (RUR);
- works on accounts with quotes of 4 and 5 decimal places and on cent accounts.
Block 1. «GENERAL SETTINGS»
- Allow opening new orders
- Magic Number (automatic)
- Long only
- Short only
- Long & Short
- Working timeframe: - select the timeframe for opening orders based on trading signals.
- Use MA (Moving Average) - use MA to open orders.
- Limit of orders by step - limit on the number of first martingale orders.
- Initial lot in the series - the volume of the first lot in the series.
- Take Profit for one order - the size of the take profit if open only one order.
- Minimal profit for martingale - take profit level for quick closing martingale orders.
- Stop Loss
- Use a common stop loss – use common stop loss or standard stop loss.
- Stop work by time
- Start of shutdown - the start of a stop can be set in hours and minutes.
- End of shutdown - the stop end can be set in hours and minutes.
Block 2. «MARTINGALE PARAMETRS»
- Lots for martingale: - selection procedure for changing the lot size for orders of the martingale.
- Standard - regular lots without changes;
- Economical - economy lots with a changed sequence;
- Same - equal lots with the same volume.
- Step between orders
- Free margin limit in percent
- Allow lock
- Maximum number of orders
- Maximum amount of lots
Block 3. «MOVING AVERAGE»
Block 4. «TRAILING STOP»
Block 5. «OTHER SETTINGS»
Change in the work of the advisor with magic numbers.
If the magic number = 1, then the advisor automatically generates an individual magic number for the current currency pair.
If the magic number = 0, then the EA will average orders opened only manually, but will not open new orders.
If the magic number = -1, then the advisor will average all orders open for this currency pair, including those opened manually, but will not open new orders.
locking of unprofitable orders;
expanded the options for using trailing stop;
closing locked orders at breakeven;
closing orders of one direction according to the balance level before locking;
horizontal lines on the chart, stop out and breakeven.
free margin percentage calculation;
restrictions on the number of orders on a bar were replaced by the step between orders;
structure of the adviser's management menu.
three modes of operation: by the flat, trend and automatically;
auto trend - an additional indicator for determining the direction of the trend;
restrictions on the number of orders on the first bar;
several new, additional conditions for opening the first order;
the choice of stop loss: ordinary or common;
several new set files.