Order Copy N to M
This EA is a tool for copying source open orders from a CSV file into your local MT4 account.
- Using this EA, you can following other account of professional trader;
- Using DEMO account to subscribe trading signal from MQL4/5 signal service, then copy it to your real account;
- N:1 or 1:N or N:M copy;
- Fast copy. It will copy order within few ticks.
- Flexible order lot (Volume) scale rate;
- Symbol matching.
Must work with OrderDump EA.
How to Use?
- Ensure you have run order dump tool on your local source MT4 client terminal, and it exports order dump file correctly.
- Run this EA in any symbol chart. It's strong recommend to run it in EURUSD chart, because it's high activity.
- EA dosen't copy any pend type order, like "BUYSTOP", "BUYLIMIT", "SELLSTOP", "SELLLIMIT".
- Please make confirmation before you run EA: Deposit/Spread/Leverage/Commission/Swap/Margin of destination terminal. EA doesn't care them.
- OrderDumpFile: Order dump file name of local source MT4 account, you can find it in "Terminal/Common/Files" folder.
Where to find dump file? In MT4 terminal, following step by step: File -> Open Data Folder -> In pop sub-window, go to upper folder "Terminal" -> Go to "Common/Files". Then you can find the order dump file. The file name format is: Broker server name + account# + OrderDump.csv.
- BetterPriceOnly: If the current price is better than source, open order, otherwise ignore.
- CopyStopLossLevel: Copy STOPLOSS level from source order.
- CopyTakeProfitLevel: Copy TAKEPROFIT level from source order.
- LotScale: Lot scale rate. Must be great than 0.
MaxLots: Max limit lot. If it's 0, using system default max lot limit.
- AppendSuffix: If your local account apply suffix in symbol, like "m", "pro", "ecn", append it. Letter case sensitive.
- RemoveSuffix: If source symbol has additional suffix, and different with your account, like "m", "pro", "ecn", remove it. Letter case sensitive.
- EA_Comment: EA identifier.
- Scenario One: 1:1
Run OrderDumper at one source MT4 terminal, then run OrderCopier in one "EURUSD" chart at one destination MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- Scenario Two: N:1
Run OrderDumper at several source terminal 1,2,3...N, then run OrderCopier in several "EURUSD" charts at several destination MetaTrader 4 terminal, each OrderCopier copies one source terminal.
- Scenario Two: N:M
Run OrderDumper at several source terminal 1,2,3...N, then run OrderCopier in several "EURUSD" charts at several destination MetaTrader 4 terminals, each OrderCopier on different terminal may copy same (or part) of source terminal set.