This indicator is fully user-adjustable, calculates corellation between all symbols, which you want.
Indicator is real-time updated and fully automated.
You can adjust a lot of parameters.
- calculated symbols: write all symbol, which you want to calculate, just separate them by comma
- calculated bars: amount of bars from which will be calculated
- calculated symbol period: time period of calculation, e.g.: 0 (ACTUAL), 1 (M1), 5 (M5), 15 (M15) etc.
- used price: used price - 0 (CLOSE), 1 (OPEN), 2 (HIGH), 3 (LOW), 4 (MEDIAN), 5 (TYPICAL), 6 (WEIGHTENED)
Font and Position Parameters
- corner: default is 1 (top right corner)
- xWidth: width between text
- yWidth: height between text
- fontFamily: default Arial
- fontSize: size of text
- xAxisColor, yAxisColor: color of axis
- posCorrel: number of user-defined positive correlation (equal and higher)
- posCorrelColor: color of correlation's numbers, which belongs to "posCorrel"
- negCorrel: number of user-defined negative correlation (equal and lower)
- negCorrelColor: color of correlation's numbers, which belongs to "negCorrel"
- correlColor: color of rest of numbers