Do you use Grid strategy?
Now, you do not have to spend hours sitting at your computer. Just open a position, and Manual Trader will do the rest!
This is a one-click trading! Simply click Buy or Sell button on the panel, and Manual Trader will set a take profit, pending orders and trailing stop.
Open your orders and go to work or do other things.
You can check the product in the strategy tester in Visualization mode.
- Buy - button for opening a buy order.
- Sell - button for opening a sell order.
- Close - button for closing all orders.
- Lots - the lot size the first position is opened with.
- Step - number of points, after which the grid is generated.
- Martin - multiplier for each subsequent order.
- TakeProfit - take profit in points.
- SL_FirstOrder - stop loss in points of the first order.
- Slusd - stop loss in deposit currency.
- TrailStart - profit in points, at which trailing stop is placed.
- TrailDistance - distance from the price in points, at which trailing stop is placed.
- TrailStep - trailing stop step, in points.
- Orders - number of pending orders to be placed by the Expert Advisor.
- Slippage - slippage values, within which orders are executed, in points.
- TimeOut - time in seconds, during which the attempts to open an order are repeatedly made in case of failure.
- Fixed stop loss.