The adviser uses a short-term price coordinate forecasting system based on the calculation of price consolidation zones within the technical analysis figures.
Advisor does not use dangerous trading methods.
Each position of the adviser is protected by stop loss. Profit control is provided by a unique system of fixing points depending on the ratio of losing trades to profitable ones. This allows you to achieve a positive ratio of profit and loss, allowing the line of balance to smoothly go up.
- Max Risk - Percentage of risk for calculating a trading lot;
- If MaxRisk = 0, lot will be - If Max Risk = 0, the lot will be like this;
- Max Lot - You can limit the maximum lot;
- Candle TF - Timeframe for the filter (the filter is OHLC candles);
- Candle number - number of the filter candle;
- Comment to orders - Comment on orders;
- Take Profit - Take Profit;
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss;
- Trailing Stop - Points when the trailing stop is turned on;
- Trailing Step - step of the trailing stop;
- Volatility coefficient - Volatility coefficient of a trading instrument;
- Slip - Maximum level of slippage;
- Max trades - The maximum number of positions;
- Max spread - the maximum spread;
- Magic number - Magic number to distinguish your orders from strangers;
- Show logo? - Show logo?