MTF Moving Average Panel
- Mohamed Amine Talbi
- Version: 1.1
- Updated: 25 July 2020
The "MTF Moving Average Panel" indicator is more of a helping tool than an indicator, it serves to help traders to spot the trend direction without having to change the timeframe and check all timeframes.
It is best used with other indicators and signals, to help filter the signals according the trend based on multiple timeframes.
Indicator inputs :
- Moving Average period : The period for the Moving Average. Default is set to 50 periods.
- Moving Average method : The method of calculation of the Moving Average : Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted. Default is set to Exponential.
- Up Trend color : The color of the panel for the up trend.
- Down Trend color : The color of the panel for the down trend.
- Sideways color : The color of the panel for a sideways market (when there is no trend).
any suggestion, issues, or question. Please, feel free to contact me at : https://www.mql5.com/en/users/amiine90