Scalper Pad panel is designed for scalping and has only the basic commands for scalping: BUY, SELL, CLOSE, REVERSE, and the choice of LOTS.
- VirtualTradePad PositionsStyle
- VirtualTradePad Ordersstyle
- VirtualTradePad SignalsStyle
- VirtualTradePad "One Click Trading Panel"
- When a position is successfully opened, you will hear a sound similar to the same action in the terminal;
- If there is an error, you will hear the error sound;
- On the the BUY and SELL buttons the change of the ask and bid prices is displayed with arrows;
- In the input parameters you can enable/disable the tips displayed on mouse over buttons, as well as the language of the tips - English / Russian;
- The Close button closes the application;
- The Minimize/Maximize button maximizes/minimizes the panel on the chart;
- The chart can be moved on the chart. To do it, click the upper part of the pane near the Close and Minimize buttons and move the pane in a desired place.
- Lots - object for managing lots. When pressing "+-", lot size will be increased/decreased by a minimum available volume step on the server. The volume cannot be set less than the minimum allowed on the server;
- BUY - opening a buy position (Ask price is above);
- SELL - opening a sell position (Bid price is above);
- REVERSE - position reverse function. Positions are reversed with 0 stop levels;
- CLOSE - closing entire position.
You can set necessary commands and keys in the Expert Advisor's settings.
KeyBoardTrade=true; Use keyboard keys for trading