Automatic Lot size calculator
Every trader knows that he or she should never Risk more than 2% (or 5%) per trade.
This is a Money Management law and an usable LotSize should be calculated each time because a trader must use a different StopLoss value for different Support and Resistant level.
- Order_Type - Buy or Sell
- TakeProfitPoints - how many points from the Ask price (for Buy) you want to put your TP
- StopLossPoints - how many points from the Bid price (for Buy) you want to put your SL
- MoneyManagementPercent - percent of loss (from your AccountFreeMargin) you allow for the one trade
- clrText - color of the information text
- FontSize - font size for the information text
- Chart_Corner - you can see the information text in one of 4 corners
- TP_Color - color of the TP (Take Profit) line
- SL_Color - color of the SL (Stop Loss) line
You have to wait for the next coming tick each time you move the Stop Loss Line