We believe that mathematics is the basic science that allows us to understand all phenomena including Forex. The solution to a complex phenomenon is usually simple but has to be objective. This EA was designed based on a mathematical algorithm using independent sets that detects changes in the current trend. This analysis allowed us to design an EA that does not depend on grid orders, tick speed, martingale, trading a specific hour of the day and other condition for the trading. The main objective of this project is to bring stability in saving money and real earnings per month.
Trade using market orders on EURUSD but it also works with another pair, operates on M15 chart and can trade on any hour of the day.
You can download the demo version and test it on any period you want. Besides, this is the real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/aamd/seller
- MaxSpread (default = 2): maximum difference between BID and ASK price, at which the EA can work.
- MaxOrders (default = 1): max amount of orders the EA can open at the same time.
- MaxOrdersPerPair (default = 1): max amount of orders the EA can open at the same time per pair.
- MDZ (default = 10): number for strategy entry.
- MLAN (default = 5): number for strategy entry.
Money Management Settings
- UseFixedLot (default = false): if true, the EA manages a variable lot automatically. If false, the EA uses FixedLot.
- FixedLot (default = 0.01): position lot size (0.01; 0.10; 0.20) for a fixed lot.
- Risk (default = 50): if you want to calculate the lot automatically as a percentage value of the balance for each trade.
- DynamicSL (default = true): if you want to manage a dynamic stop loss when the order is placed.
- ShiftDynamicStop (default = 0): candle, at which a dynamic stop loss is to be activated (0 - current candle).
- SL (default = 50): stop loss for limiting losses.
- TP (default = 20): take profit for fixing profit.
- BE (default = true): if true, activate a breakeven.
- BEAt (default = 10): distance to the open price for activating a breakeven.
- BETo (default = 10): distance to the current price for moving the SL when a breakeven is activated.
- Trailing Star (default = 3): distance to the open price for activating a trailing stop.
- Trailing Step (default = 3): distance to the current price for moving the SL when a trailing stop is activated.
- StartHour (default = 00:00): starting trading hour for the EA.
- EndHour (default = 24:00): ending trading hour for the EA.
- TradingDays (default = 0,1,2,3,4,5): trading days for the EA "0-Sunday,1,2,3,4,5,6".
- Debug (default = false): if true, the EA prints Ask and Bid per tick.
- Slippage (default = 2): max slippage control.
- MagicNo (default = 1400): used for distinguishing between the Expert Advisor's trades and the rest ones.
Note: Feel free to comment on the public area any experience with the product. If you have any question that requires a quick answer or if you have purchased the product, send me a private message.
- Changed default parameters.
- Added recovery order module.
- Changed default parameters.
- Optimized the code.
- Fixed an error