We believe that mathematics allows us understand all fenomenа, including Forex. The solution to a complex phenomenon is usually simple but has to be objective. This EA was designed based on an stochastic model with standard deviation and an proyection algorithm with control market volatility. The main objective of this project is to bring stability in saving money and real earnings per month. Trade using market orders on EURUSD but it also works with another pair, operates on H1 chart and can trade on any hour of the day.
You can download the demo version and test it on any period you want. Besides, this is the real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/aamd/seller
- MaxSpread: maximum difference between BID and ASK price, at which the EA can work.
- MaxOrders: max amount of orders the EA can open at the same time.
- MaxOrdersPerPair: max amount of orders the EA can open at the same time per pair.
- CloseOnOppositeSignal: if true, the EA will close the order in case of an opposite signal (and RecoveryFunction = false).
- MDZ: number for strategy entry.
- Applied_price: price type to calculate Bollinger Band.
- BB_period: Bollinger Band period.
- BB_dev: Bollinger Band deviation.
- k_period: Stochastic K Period
- d_period: Stochastic D Period
- slowing: Stochastic Slowing
- Ma_Method: Stochastic Moving Average Type
- Price_field: Price field parameter. 0=Low/High or 1=Close/Close
- Over_bought: Stochastic Over-Bought
- Over_sold: Stochastic Over-Sold
Money Management Settings
- UseFixedLot: if true, the EA manages a variable lot automatically. If false, the EA uses FixedLot.
- FixedLot: position lot size (0.01; 0.10; 0.20) for a fixed lot.
- Risk: if you want to calculate the lot automatically as a percentage value of the balance for each trade.
- TP: take profit for fixing profit.
- SL: stop loss for limiting losses.
- BE: if true, activate a breakeven.
- BEAt: distance to the open price for activating a breakeven.
- BETo: distance to the current price for moving the SL when a breakeven is activated.
- Trailing Star: distance to the open price for activating a trailing stop.
- Trailing Step: distance to the current price for moving the SL when a trailing stop is activated.
- StartHour: starting trading hour for the EA.
- EndHour: ending trading hour for the EA.
- TradingDays: trading days for the EA "0-Sunday, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6".
- Debug: if true, the EA prints Ask and Bid per tick.
- Slippage: max slippage control.
- MagicNo: used for distinguishing between the Expert Advisor's trades and the rest ones.
- RecoveryFunction: if true, the EA will work with recovery orders function.
- RecoveryOrderDirection: recovery order direction.
- ZoneStarRecoveryPips: amount of pips to be lost in order for an opposite direction trade to opened.
- MultipleLots: each order will be a multiple of the previous recovery order.
- MaxOrderForRecovery: max orders that the EA will open for recovery.
- GlobalTP: global take profit (in % balance).
- GlobalSL: global stop loss (in % balance).
Note: Feel free to comment on the public area any experience with the product. If you have any question that requires a quick answer or if you have purchased the product, send me a private message.
- Eliminación de RSI indicator
- Eliminicación de Volatilty Control
- Cambio de parámetros por defecto.
-Adición de módulo de recuperación de órdenes.
-Cambio de parámetros por defecto.
-Optimización del código.
- Solución de error