A muti-currency trading panel. It is designed for quick scalping during news, but can also be used for conventional manual trading. It is very simple and clear.
- It allows you to simultaneously watch and trade multiple instruments, up to 20 pairs (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16 and 20)
- Automatic calculation of trade volume and/or use of a single volume for all available pairs.
- Setting up to 9 custom combinations used simultaneously for all pairs on the panel.
- Automatic closing of all positions when the price reaches and appropriate level both negative and positive.
- Automatic saving of settings.
- Supports up to 4 indicators on each chart.
Each chart has position managing keys: BUY, SELL, CLOSE, the volume input field, as well as a small monitor with brief information about the position:
- Profit - current profit for the symbol, profit in points is specified in brackets.
- Margin Req - the amount from the free margin required for opening/increasing a position with the specified volume.
Two buttons for changing timeframe are available in the upper right corner of the chart.
A field with account information, boxes Auto Volume, SL, TP and the PROFIT LIMIT control block are located in the right part of the panel.
- Auto Volume - apply trade volume to all charts. If 0, the volume on charts is set manually for each of them. Also, you can specify the value as a percentage by adding character "%" at the end. In this case, volume on each chart will be calculated on risk principle, calculation is made based on the equity. For example, by specifying 5% for 6 pairs, the total risk is 30%.
- SL, TP - Stop Loss and Take Profit are specified in points. Is used only when opening a position and in some custom combinations. If 0, stop level is not set.
Block PROFIT LIMIT
The block of automatic control of the current profit of open positions (value of ACCOUNT PROFIT):
- Loss - when loss reaches this value, all positions are automatically closed.
- Profit - when profit reaches this value, all positions are automatically closed.
If a value is zero, the option is disabled.
Values are specified in the deposit currency, but you can also specify in percents by adding "%" at the end. In this case the value will be calculated from the fixed deposit balance (ACCOUNT BALANCE).
If the function is active and there is at least one open position, an indicator with a scale is displayed showing the state of the current profit with respect to the specified limits.
Keys with nine combinations are located in the lower right corner. They apply to all the charts on the panel. All combinations are configured in the input parameters, in values like "Combo 1" etc. as a command line.
String format: key name, character ">", the combination line consisting of commands separated by one symbol (if several commands are used).
An example of such a line in the input parameters:
MARKET>W0050 L0000 P0000
The key name is "MARKET". When pressed, it will execute 3 commands: W0050, L0000 and P0000 in turn from left to right. A command always consists of 5 characters, separated by a single symbol. In this example a space is used, although you can use any symbol (type of separator does not matter for the program).
- TOTAL - close all positions.
- cLOSS - close all losing positions.
- cPROF - close all profitable positions.
- mSLTP - set Stop Loss and Take Profit from fields SL and TP for open positions. Calculated for Market Execution.
Commands with Parameters:
These commands look standard - one letter and 4 digits forming a number with leading zeros, then - N.
- Lnnnn - set Stop Loss at N points from the current price if there is an open position. If N=0 (L0000), then the value specified in the SL field of the main panel is used; if it's also 0, the command is skipped.
- Pnnnn - set Take Profit at N points from the current price if there is an open position. If N=0 (P0000), then the value specified in the TP field of the main panel is used; if it's also 0, the command is skipped.
- Unnnn - is similar to Lnnnn, but is set only provided that Stop Loss will be at breakeven.
- Wnnnn - open/add/cover position, provided that:
- If the current candlestick is bullish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a BUY order is sent (opening a long position, adding to a long position or covering a short one).
- If the current candlestick is bearish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a Sell order is sent (opening a short position, adding to a short position or covering a long one). This technique is good for important news to filter out low-volatile symbols.
- Hnnnn - opposite to Wnnnn - open/increase/cover a position provided that:
- If the current candlestick is bullish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a Sell order is sent (opening a short position, adding to a short position or covering a long one).
- If the current candlestick is bearish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a BUY order is sent (opening a long position, adding to a long position or covering a short one).
Some combinations are configured by default in input parameters:
- cPROF - close profitable positions.
- cLOSS - close losing positions.
- WIND - open a position in the direction of the current candlestick.
- uWIND - open a position in opposite to the current candlestick.
- LOSS - set Stop Loss, if a value is specified in the SL box at the specified number of points from the price.
- PROFIT - set Take Profit, if a value is specified in the TP box at the specified number of points from the price.
- SL_TP - set Stop Loss and Take Profit, if a value is specified in the SL and TP fields. At the specified number of points from the price.
- unLOSS - set Stop Loss at a distance equal to the value from field SL in points from the price, provided that Stop Loss is in the breakeven area.
- STOP - close all positions.
Set Combinations by Timer
One or more combinations can be made to trigger at a certain time.
Timers are switched on in the Timers Number input parameters. Default 0 - no timers. The value indicates the number of timers on the chart. The number of timers is not limited, you can set as many timers as the panel hight allows.
Timer looks simple (left to right):
On/Off button, an input field with the specified event time (hours, minutes and seconds are written with leading zeros), the input field with the number (or numbers) and combinations and an input field with the value of looping or auto-shutdown.
In the last field you should write the number of seconds, minutes or hours, at which the timer should be extended forward. The entry format is as follows:
- .N or Ns - extend to N second.
- :N or Nm - extend to N minutes.
- ^N or Nh - extend to N minutes.
- # , ! or * - turn off the timer after execution.
- [12:00.00]  [.30] or equivalent [12:00.00]  [30s] - second combination to be executed at 12:00 and then repeated every 30 seconds.
- [18:30.05]  [#] - third combination to be executed at 18:30:05, and then the current timer should be switched off.
A video with a brief example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTwzx7Rwzw
Up to 8 custom indicators can be added on a chart. Indicators are set in the input parameters Indicator 1-8 as a string with the following format:
Indicator name (its full name including the path, if the indicator is in a folder like "Examples\"), character ">", a list of input parameters separated by commas, in the same order as they are written in the indicator properties.
Only numeric parameters are accepted: integer and real numbers, Boolean values and enumerations.
Boolean values are written as a number: 0 - false, 1 - true.
Enum values are typically written as a corresponding number, starting from zero. For example, ENUM_MA_METHOD:
- 0 - Simple
- 1 - Exponential
- 2 - Smoothed
- 3 - Linear Weighted
Values of timeframes are written as follows:
- M1 - 1
- M2 - 2
- M3 - 3
- M4 - 4
- M5 - 5
- M6 - 6
- M10 - 10
- M12 - 12
- M15 - 15
- M20 - 20
- M30 - 30
- H1 - 16385
- H2 - 16386
- H3 - 16387
- H4 - 16388
- H6 - 16390
- H8 - 16392
- H12 - 16396
- D1 - 16408
- W1 - 32769
- MN - 49153
Only indicators for the main window are supported, indicators in a subwindow will not be added! By default, Heiken Ashi and two moving averages are used.
- Charts Number - the number of charts of the panel, 1-20.
- Symbol 1-20 - the names of the symbols you are going to work with. It is not necessarily to fill in all the symbol - for example, if the 6-pair mode is on, specifying the first 6 symbols is enough.
- Sound Theme - a set of sounds for different actions.
- Combo Settings - settings of combinations
- Combo 1-9 - command lines described above.
- Combo 1-9 color - colors for the combination keys.
- Main Color Theme - the color scheme of the panel.
- Chart Color Theme - the color scheme of charts.
- Chart Settings - chart parameters.
- Chart Indicators - indicators for the charts.
- Advanced Settings - additional settings.
- Time Shift - time sift from your broker for the clock in the account state block. Specified in hours.
- Trade Deviation - price slippage for market orders (for Instant Execution).
- Frequency - frequency of data update in milliseconds. 0 – will be updated by the ticks of the chart, on which the panel is located.
- Auto Maximize - enable/disable automatic panel resizing to fit the entire window space. You can do it manually by pressing ESC.
- Asynchronous Trade - enable disable the mode of asynchronous sending of requests. When the mode is enabled, operations are executed, without waiting for a response from the server, but the success of trade operation is not guaranteed.
- Timers Number - the number of timers on a chart.
- Timers Active Time - timer activity period after execution.
- The specified instruments (pairs) for the charts must be available in the Market Watch window.
- The panel is automatically resized to fit the window size. The size is updated when the window is resized.
- It is recommended to disable tracing of deals on the chart, since unnecessary objects will interfere.
- If there are unnecessary graphical objects on a chart, you can delete them by pressing TAB.
- Since this is a panel, operation in tester is not supported.
Trade Assistant is a trading panel designed for manual trading. The panel allows you to calculate risk, manage positions using the functions Trailing Stop, Trailing limit orders, closing a position in parts. And other useful features. Key features of the panel It works with any trading instruments - currency pairs, CFDs, stocks, indices, futures, cryptocurrencies. Set Stop Loss and Take Profit as the distance in points. Setting and displaying the potential loss to profit ratio. The panel sup
The Candle Length Indicator Alarm generates a sound alert, sends a push notification and an email when the size of the current candlestick changes. The size of the current candlestick can be measured in two ways: The first method: the size of the candlestick is measured from the beginning of the candlestick (from the OPEN price). The second method: the size of the candlestick is measured from current price. The indicator has the following settings: sound — a sound file from the folder: "...\Meta
Данная панель предназначена для удобного совершения сделок в платформе Metatrader. Она позволяет с легкостью открывать позиции, устанавливать стоп лосс и тэйк профит, использовать трейлинг стоп и тд.. Входные параметры : Magic - уникальный номер эксперта Lot step - шаг изменения лота Custom - произвольная сумма для высчитывания риска Risk Value - тип поиска значения риска (в %) Функции панели : Открытие sell и buy позиций Возможность установки profit / loss для позиции, в том числе и графи
The simple solution for quickly trading operations and controlling positions on multiple trading symbols. The panel interface is simple and intuitive. For a comfortable trader's work, the panel includes: the hotkey manager to help you manage all trade operations and chart timeframes; built-in MultiCharts indicator for monitoring multiple trading symbols and generating trading signals; overview of trading statistics for any period of time, as well as various useful information about the trading
IceFX VelocityMeter Mini is a very unique indicator on MetaTrader 4 platform which measures the speed of the Forex market . It is not a normal volume or other measurement indicator because IceFX VelocityMeter Mini is capable to understand market speed movements which are hidden in ticks and those valuable information cannot be read in an ordinary way from the candles. The software monitors the received ticks (frequency, magnitude of change) within a specified time range, analyzes these info and
!!!!!!! First time in MQL Market place !!!!!!! The CAP Strategy Builder EA has more then 34+ build in indicator that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy. Also this Strategy Builder offers an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ] List of Indicator has into EA - Average Type Indica
More stable MetaTrader 4 version is available here: Lot Calculator Tool . This tool helps you to automatically calculate and manage risk, conveniently place orders visually, schedule orders, trail stops, move them to break-even and more. Features Place market or pending orders using draggable lines Schedule orders Calculate and limit risk using various methods See current spread See time till next candle Set custom order comments Trail stops Move stops to break-even See order profit/loss in
Expert Advisor Duplicator repeats trades a preset number of times on your account MetaTrader 5 . The following functions are supported: custom lot for copied trades, copying Stop Loss, Take Profit, use of trailing stop and much more. It copies all deals opened manually or by another Expert Advisor. It is possible to increase the lot size of the signals. Copies signals and increases the lot from signals! MQL5 Signal Lot Increase Note : This is not a copier for trade between terminals. A trade co
The Expert Advisor modifies the Stop Loss orders of positions opened for the instrument of the current chart based on the custom indicator values. It is possible to use both the default settings or your own. Integrates NRTR (Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse) , Moving Average indicators and linear regression channel. Attention! To use the adviser, you must have minimal knowledge! Namely, to be able to look into the indicator code. You need to know the indicator buffer number in which support values a
PROMO: ONLY 10 LEFT AT $1299! Next price: $1499 Price will be kept high to limit number of users for this strategy. This EA starts trading at the open of London (UK) Session . It is based on analysis of advanced statistical distributions combined with short to medium term reversal patterns which have mean-reversion attributes. The EA has smart features for the Grid and money management. The EA is adaptable to be used by both experienced traders and beginners. The EA includes several
The utility allows you to build different types of graphs: Seconds chart from 1 second to 86400 seconds Tick chart from 1 tick and above The volume chart Delta chart Renko chart Range chart Built-in indicators for volumetric analysis: daily market profile and market profile of the selected timeframe, Cluster Search Imbalance VWAP Dynamic POC, VAH, VAL the profile depth of the market vertical volume with various display options, delta with various display options, pole of the current and higher t
Closing positions in MetaTrader 5 upon reaching the total profit/loss with the profit trailing function. CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing You can enable the Virtual stops (Separate Order) , calculating and closing for BUY and SELL positions separately (Separate BUY SELL) , closing and calculating all symbols or the current symbol only (All Symbols) , enable trailing for profit ( Trailing Profit) Positions are closed based on a value in deposit currency, points, % and drawdown . The appli
Be notified of every color change of Heiken Ashi (HA) candles. The indicator will trigger past and new signals every time that HA candles change their colors. ( Note : this tool is based on the code of Heiken Ashi indicator developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.) Features The signals are triggered at closing of last bar/opening of a new bar; Any kind of alerts can be enabled: Dialog Box, Email message, SMS notifications for smartphones and tablets, and Sound alerts; By default, up arrows are p
Trailing Stop Universal MT5 is a professional trader's tool that provides protection of floating profit on open trades. The utility offers a breakeven function and 13 trailing methods. Indicator methods: Alligator; Average True Range; Bollinger Bands; Envelopes; Fractals; Ichimoku; Moving Average; Parabolic SAR; Zig Zag. Indicator-free methods: Bar Price; Deposit Currency; Fixed Distance; Price Channel. Versions for MT4 and MT5: Full MT4: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/20705 Demo MT4:
The Grid Builder MT5 utility is designed for placing a grid of pending orders of any complexity and will be an excellent tool in the hands of a trader who trades grid trading strategies. The tool has numerous settings that allow you to quickly and easily build a grid of orders with the specified parameters. All types of pending orders are supported: Buy Stop; Buy Limit; Sell Stop; Sell Limit. The script also allows you to delete a previously placed grid of orders in one click. If the "Delete p
"The trend is your friend" is one of the best known sayings in investing, because capturing large trendy price movements can be extremely profitable. However, trading with the trend is often easier said than done, because many indicators are based on price reversals not trends. These aren't very effective at identifying trendy periods, or predicting whether trends will continue. We developed the Trendiness Index to help address this problem by indicating the strength and direction of price trend
This indicator provides the analysis of tick volume deltas. It monitors up and down ticks and sums them up as separate volumes for buys and sells, as well as their delta volumes. In addition, it displays volumes by price clusters (cells) within a specified period of bars. This indicator is similar to VolumeDeltaMT5 , which uses almost the same algorithms but does not process ticks and therefore cannot work on M1. This is the reason for VolumeDeltaM1 to exist. On the other hand, VolumeDeltaMT5 ca
Never forget to set Stop Loss or Take Profit! This little EA automatically sets predefined Stop Loss and Take Profit levels on every new pending or market order. You can specify Stop Loss and Take Profit distances in pips in the EA settings dialogue. Please note that there is only one EA necessary for all charts of the same symbol. The EA works with all symbols within Metatrader 5.
Sizer is a tiny tool to calculate position size based on a fixed money risk and stop loss size. The tool is designed to be minimalistic and not in your way. You can easily hide it until you need it with a single mouse click. Features Calculates position size based on predetermined risk and stop loss (pips). Shows reward to risk ratio (number of R). Can easily be hidden until you need it. Toggle level lines between foreground and background with a single mouse click. Click Reset to set level li
Robust trading panel for use on any symbol (including RangeBars or Renko custom symbols). The tool can be placed anywhere on the chart and offers the following array of features: One-click instant order entry. Pending order entry using horizontal lines on the chart Pending order entry using keys in Entry price (E/P) and optional Stop Loss (S/L) and/or Take Profit (T/P) A choice between fixed trading volume or risk-based volume calculation based on the available account equity, entry price, and t
This panel is designed for quick and easy one-click trading. All you need to do is to set up all the necessary parameters and enjoy trading! It supports two languages: English and Russian. The panel consists of four parts: 1. Trade Window Standard trading operations are conducted from this window: opening buy and sell trades. A trade is opened for he current symbol. TakeProfit, StopLoss and Trailing stop can be set for each trade. To do this, mark an appropriate item. The values are entered
This is a convenient tool for measuring the number of points between prices. It support magnetizing to OHLC prices. Calculates profit considering specified lot size and spread (optionally). It counts the number of bars between specified point and the time difference between them. Calculates the slope angle from the horizontal position. Unneeded parameters can be hidden. It does not occupy much space when inactive. Once you add the indicator on the chart, Ruler caption will appear (according to s
Set hidden TakeProfit, StopLoss and pending orders at lines placed on the chart. Virtual breakeven. Virtual trailing stop. Close all positions. Close only Buy positions. Close only Sell positions. Work in the back testing mode (working in the tester is limited). Place up to 20 virtual orders. News trading and operation by time. Alert - play a sound alert when the price reaches a level. Automatically close positions by total profit in the deposit currency on the entire account or by symbol. De
Painting Deals on active chart. It allows analyzing trade history on an account to which you have an investor (read only) password. Type of the arrow displayed indicated the deal type: Right Arrow means In and In/Out deals Arrow Left Left means Out deals. Blue arrows are for Buy deals and Red arrows are for Sell deals. The indicator displays deals in the real time mode, it also displays their Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. Put the mouse over the arrows to see the details of deals including op
This indicator allows you to enjoy the two most popular products for analyzing request volumes and market deals at a favorable price: Actual Depth of Market Chart Actual Tick Footprint Volume Chart This product combines the power of both indicators and is provided as a single file. The functionality of Actual COMBO Depth of Market AND Tick Volume Chart is fully identical to the original indicators. You will enjoy the power of these two products combined into the single super-indicator! Below is
Due to delays and delays, expensive items are lost. Valuable time is spent on calculations of the required lot at exotic cross-rates, and primitive manipulations with positions require the clock not to depart from the monitor. All this can be avoided and turn trading into work that brings pleasure. Get ready for a comfortable trade. TradesHelper is an innovative trading panel designed specifically for traders using manual trading. We tried, I hope, and you will appreciate! Key Features
The FXTT Trendline EA for MT5 is a robot that helps you trade using the trendlines drawn on your chart. It basically allows you to set pending orders using trend lines . Something that Metatrader does not allow you to do by default. Easy to set up Choose default Lot size , Stop Loss and Take Profit Allows action on Touch, Pullback, Breakout or False Breakout of trendline The usage and configuration of the Expert Advisor is as follows: Load the EA Draw your trendlines on the chart Add Buy or Sell
Bober Real MT5 is a fully automatic Forex trading Expert Advisor. This robot was made in 2014 year and did a lot of profitbale trades during this period. So far over 7000% growth on my personal account. There was many updates but 2019 update is the best one. The robot can run on any instrument, but the results are better with EURGBP, GBPUSD, on the M5 timeframe. Robot doesn't show good results in tester or live account if you run incorrect sets. Set files for Live accounts availible only for c
This trading panel has been developed for fast and comfortable operation of the financial markets. It is equipped with the necessary functions for manual and semi-automated trading. Due to the presence of the order trailing feature, trailing stop and automatic closure by equity, profit, time. You can use it to automate your trading system. All you have to do is open a position and set the parameters for maintenance, everything else will be handled by the EA. If you want to limit your losses, set
This LEGIT Indicator Can Accurately Predict the Outcome of One Bar. Imagine adding more filters to further increase your probability! Unlike other products, Binary Options PRO can analyze past signals giving you the statistical edge. How Increase Your Probability Information revealed here ► www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/727038 NOTE: The selection of a Good Broker is important for the overall success in trading Binary Options. Benefits You Get Unique algorithm that anticipates price weaknes
- Fixed typos
- Fixed graphics