A muti-currency trading panel. It is designed for quick scalping during news, but can also be used for conventional manual trading. It is very simple and clear.
- It allows you to simultaneously watch and trade multiple instruments, up to 20 pairs (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16 and 20)
- Automatic calculation of trade volume and/or use of a single volume for all available pairs.
- Setting up to 9 custom combinations used simultaneously for all pairs on the panel.
- Automatic closing of all positions when the price reaches and appropriate level both negative and positive.
- Automatic saving of settings.
- Supports up to 4 indicators on each chart.
Each chart has position managing keys: BUY, SELL, CLOSE, the volume input field, as well as a small monitor with brief information about the position:
- Profit - current profit for the symbol, profit in points is specified in brackets.
- Margin Req - the amount from the free margin required for opening/increasing a position with the specified volume.
Two buttons for changing timeframe are available in the upper right corner of the chart.
A field with account information, boxes Auto Volume, SL, TP and the PROFIT LIMIT control block are located in the right part of the panel.
- Auto Volume - apply trade volume to all charts. If 0, the volume on charts is set manually for each of them. Also, you can specify the value as a percentage by adding character "%" at the end. In this case, volume on each chart will be calculated on risk principle, calculation is made based on the equity. For example, by specifying 5% for 6 pairs, the total risk is 30%.
- SL, TP - Stop Loss and Take Profit are specified in points. Is used only when opening a position and in some custom combinations. If 0, stop level is not set.
Block PROFIT LIMIT
The block of automatic control of the current profit of open positions (value of ACCOUNT PROFIT):
- Loss - when loss reaches this value, all positions are automatically closed.
- Profit - when profit reaches this value, all positions are automatically closed.
If a value is zero, the option is disabled.
Values are specified in the deposit currency, but you can also specify in percents by adding "%" at the end. In this case the value will be calculated from the fixed deposit balance (ACCOUNT BALANCE).
If the function is active and there is at least one open position, an indicator with a scale is displayed showing the state of the current profit with respect to the specified limits.
Keys with nine combinations are located in the lower right corner. They apply to all the charts on the panel. All combinations are configured in the input parameters, in values like "Combo 1" etc. as a command line.
String format: key name, character ">", the combination line consisting of commands separated by one symbol (if several commands are used).
An example of such a line in the input parameters:
MARKET>W0050 L0000 P0000
The key name is "MARKET". When pressed, it will execute 3 commands: W0050, L0000 and P0000 in turn from left to right. A command always consists of 5 characters, separated by a single symbol. In this example a space is used, although you can use any symbol (type of separator does not matter for the program).
- TOTAL - close all positions.
- cLOSS - close all losing positions.
- cPROF - close all profitable positions.
- mSLTP - set Stop Loss and Take Profit from fields SL and TP for open positions. Calculated for Market Execution.
Commands with Parameters:
These commands look standard - one letter and 4 digits forming a number with leading zeros, then - N.
- Lnnnn - set Stop Loss at N points from the current price if there is an open position. If N=0 (L0000), then the value specified in the SL field of the main panel is used; if it's also 0, the command is skipped.
- Pnnnn - set Take Profit at N points from the current price if there is an open position. If N=0 (P0000), then the value specified in the TP field of the main panel is used; if it's also 0, the command is skipped.
- Unnnn - is similar to Lnnnn, but is set only provided that Stop Loss will be at breakeven.
- Wnnnn - open/add/cover position, provided that:
- If the current candlestick is bullish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a BUY order is sent (opening a long position, adding to a long position or covering a short one).
- If the current candlestick is bearish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a Sell order is sent (opening a short position, adding to a short position or covering a long one). This technique is good for important news to filter out low-volatile symbols.
- Hnnnn - opposite to Wnnnn - open/increase/cover a position provided that:
- If the current candlestick is bullish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a Sell order is sent (opening a short position, adding to a short position or covering a long one).
- If the current candlestick is bearish and its body is greater than or equal to N points, then a BUY order is sent (opening a long position, adding to a long position or covering a short one).
Some combinations are configured by default in input parameters:
- cPROF - close profitable positions.
- cLOSS - close losing positions.
- WIND - open a position in the direction of the current candlestick.
- uWIND - open a position in opposite to the current candlestick.
- LOSS - set Stop Loss, if a value is specified in the SL box at the specified number of points from the price.
- PROFIT - set Take Profit, if a value is specified in the TP box at the specified number of points from the price.
- SL_TP - set Stop Loss and Take Profit, if a value is specified in the SL and TP fields. At the specified number of points from the price.
- unLOSS - set Stop Loss at a distance equal to the value from field SL in points from the price, provided that Stop Loss is in the breakeven area.
- STOP - close all positions.
Set Combinations by Timer
One or more combinations can be made to trigger at a certain time.
Timers are switched on in the Timers Number input parameters. Default 0 - no timers. The value indicates the number of timers on the chart. The number of timers is not limited, you can set as many timers as the panel hight allows.
Timer looks simple (left to right):
On/Off button, an input field with the specified event time (hours, minutes and seconds are written with leading zeros), the input field with the number (or numbers) and combinations and an input field with the value of looping or auto-shutdown.
In the last field you should write the number of seconds, minutes or hours, at which the timer should be extended forward. The entry format is as follows:
- .N or Ns - extend to N second.
- :N or Nm - extend to N minutes.
- ^N or Nh - extend to N minutes.
- # , ! or * - turn off the timer after execution.
- [12:00.00]  [.30] or equivalent [12:00.00]  [30s] - second combination to be executed at 12:00 and then repeated every 30 seconds.
- [18:30.05]  [#] - third combination to be executed at 18:30:05, and then the current timer should be switched off.
A video with a brief example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTwzx7Rwzw
Up to 8 custom indicators can be added on a chart. Indicators are set in the input parameters Indicator 1-8 as a string with the following format:
Indicator name (its full name including the path, if the indicator is in a folder like "Examples\"), character ">", a list of input parameters separated by commas, in the same order as they are written in the indicator properties.
Only numeric parameters are accepted: integer and real numbers, Boolean values and enumerations.
Boolean values are written as a number: 0 - false, 1 - true.
Enum values are typically written as a corresponding number, starting from zero. For example, ENUM_MA_METHOD:
- 0 - Simple
- 1 - Exponential
- 2 - Smoothed
- 3 - Linear Weighted
Values of timeframes are written as follows:
- M1 - 1
- M2 - 2
- M3 - 3
- M4 - 4
- M5 - 5
- M6 - 6
- M10 - 10
- M12 - 12
- M15 - 15
- M20 - 20
- M30 - 30
- H1 - 16385
- H2 - 16386
- H3 - 16387
- H4 - 16388
- H6 - 16390
- H8 - 16392
- H12 - 16396
- D1 - 16408
- W1 - 32769
- MN - 49153
Only indicators for the main window are supported, indicators in a subwindow will not be added! By default, Heiken Ashi and two moving averages are used.
- Charts Number - the number of charts of the panel, 1-20.
- Symbol 1-20 - the names of the symbols you are going to work with. It is not necessarily to fill in all the symbol - for example, if the 6-pair mode is on, specifying the first 6 symbols is enough.
- Sound Theme - a set of sounds for different actions.
- Combo Settings - settings of combinations
- Combo 1-9 - command lines described above.
- Combo 1-9 color - colors for the combination keys.
- Main Color Theme - the color scheme of the panel.
- Chart Color Theme - the color scheme of charts.
- Chart Settings - chart parameters.
- Chart Indicators - indicators for the charts.
- Advanced Settings - additional settings.
- Time Shift - time sift from your broker for the clock in the account state block. Specified in hours.
- Trade Deviation - price slippage for market orders (for Instant Execution).
- Frequency - frequency of data update in milliseconds. 0 – will be updated by the ticks of the chart, on which the panel is located.
- Auto Maximize - enable/disable automatic panel resizing to fit the entire window space. You can do it manually by pressing ESC.
- Asynchronous Trade - enable disable the mode of asynchronous sending of requests. When the mode is enabled, operations are executed, without waiting for a response from the server, but the success of trade operation is not guaranteed.
- Timers Number - the number of timers on a chart.
- Timers Active Time - timer activity period after execution.
- The specified instruments (pairs) for the charts must be available in the Market Watch window.
- The panel is automatically resized to fit the window size. The size is updated when the window is resized.
- It is recommended to disable tracing of deals on the chart, since unnecessary objects will interfere.
- If there are unnecessary graphical objects on a chart, you can delete them by pressing TAB.
- Since this is a panel, operation in tester is not supported.
- Fixed typos
- Fixed graphics