- Reviews (2)
- Comments (15)
- What's new
Beast Super Signal Scanner
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF OUR FLASH SALE!
Was $229 now only $183,20!
The Beast Super Signal Scanner works with the exact same strategies and logic as the Beast Super Signal indicator and is displayed as a simple easy to use Dashboard giving signals for all the pairs on a single chart.
The Beast Super Signal Scanner is a simple, and easy to use trend based indicator. It will continuously monitor current price action looking for new trends developing or strong reversals building at extreme price levels, and trends that have reached strong exhaustion levels.
The Beast Super Signal Scanner will monitor the current price, and only when all of the internal strategies align, and are in 100% agreement with each other, the indicator will give a new buy or sell signal arrow on the Dashboard. All you need to do is buy or sell when you get a new arrow alert, no additional confirmation is needed.
The Beast Super Signal Scanner can be used on ALL Currency pairs, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrency pairs!
The Scanner is extremely versatile and can be used successfully on all time frames!
This Scanner is 100% NON repainting! It will never recalculate or back paint!
Please note the indicator is NOT optimized for trading Stocks, Binary Options, Indian Stock Market or MCX Exchange!
The Beast Super Signal Scanner will give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.
There are 2 input options for calculating how the SL & TP levels are calculated on the chart.
1. SL & TP levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
2. SL & TP levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the Scanner to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
There is an additional filter to increase or decrease the amount and frequency of signals, the Signal Strength Period. The higher the filter is set the fewer signals you will have, but with increased accuracy. You can change the input to your preferred level for trading.
The Scanner has multiple alert options including pop up alert, email alert, and push notification alert.
**To get this Scanner worth $229 for FREE click HERE!**
This limited promotion is available to clients who have purchased this indicator here on MQL5 only!
Parameters & Description
- Overbought Entry Zone - Select the Overbought level.
- Oversold Entry Zone - Select the Oversold level.
- Signal Strength Period - Set the strength period. The higher the strength period the less signals you will have but with increased accuracy.
- Show Take Profit Levels - Select to show which Take Profit levels you want to display on the chart.
- Stop Loss Level Color - Select to change the color of the Stop Loss line on the chart.
- Take Profit Levels Color - Select to change the color of the Take Profit lines on the chart.
- Entry Level Color - Select to change the color of the Entry line on the chart.
- Use Pop Up Alert - Select to enable Pop Up alerts.
- Use Push Alert - Select to enable Push alerts.
- Use Mail Alert - Select to enable Email alerts.
- Buy Color - Choose what color for Buy signals.
- Sell Color - Choose what color for Sell signals.
- Neutral Color - Choose what color for neutral.
- X Panel - Select the X Axis.
- Y Panel - Select the Y Axis.
- Panel Width - Select the width of the panel.
- Panel Height - Select the height of the panel.
- Panel Background Color - Select which color you want for the background.
- Panel Font Color - Select which color you want for the font.
- Font Type - Select the font type.
- Font Size - Select the font size.
- Market Pairs - Choose which pairs you want to trade.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you. I wish you best of success with the new Beast Super Signal Scanner!
1. We have removed the "counting 3 ticks" function so now the indicator can work even if there are no ticks on your terminal, so this means that the indicator can still work when the market is closed or if your terminal is not connected to the internet.
2. We have revised and updated the SL & TP levels so now they are more adaptable for the time frame you trading on and more profitable. We found in our testing that with the new levels the indicator has better overall results.
3. We fixed some minor bugs that might have caused some false signals depending on the brokers data history. Now all the signals you see on the chart are 100% valid according to the internal strategies of the indicator.