CandleTimer is an indicator that can be usable for scalper and short-term traders. It shows the following useful information:
- Remaining and past time of a candle on the current chart or other timeframe
- Alarm setting for play sound at the start of the current candle
- Show SL/TP line defining whether the indicator has a Sell or Buy order or both
- Show a spread value
- Show Ask and Bid lines in different colors in high and low spread
- Compatible with a money management EA (you can buy it separately) for displaying SL/TP lines defined in the EA parameters
- TimeFrame: timer calculates the time for alarm and shows the remaining or past candle time. If you set this parameter to "", the current timeframe is selected.
- ShowMMExpertSLTP: if you use a money management Expert Advisor and set this parameter to true, the indicator sets the SLLimitPip and TPLimitPip parameters to Expert SL and TP parameters.
- (the Money Management Expert does not exist in my shop yet but will be published later).
- ShowOrderType: show SL and TP line for a sell and buy order.
- AlertStartOfCandle: if true, the sound file plays in start of a candle, otherwise it does not.
- WaveFileName: you can input your sound file name with .wav extension. The sound file must be in ...\MQL4\Sounds directory.
- ShowInformation: if true, text information about spread and timer is displayed, otherwise, it is hidden.
- RemainOrPastTimeOfCandle: if true, the indicator shows the remaining time of a candle, otherwise, the indicator shows its past time.
- ShowSpreadText: if true, a spread is displayed.
- TextColor: information text color.
- TextFont: information text font.
- TextSize: information text size.
- ArowText: select a string of sign for custom defile cursor.
- ShowSLInstant: if true, SL line is displayed.
- SLLimitPip: SL size in pips.
- SLLineColor: SL line color.
- SLLineStyle: SL line style.
- SLLineWidth: SL line width.
- ShowTPInstant: if true, TP line is displayed.
- TPLimitPip: TP size in pips.
- TPLineColor: TP line color.
- TPLineStyle: TP line style.
- TPLineWidth: TP line width.
- DisplaySpreadlines: if true, two lines for Ask and Bid are displayed, and when the spread amount is greater than MaxSpread, a different color is used.
- MaxSpread: maximum spread for showing a different color.
- ColorForSpreadHigh: if a spread exceeds of MaxSpread. The lines colors change to this color.
- AskColor: Ask line color when a spread is less than MaxSpread.
- BidColor: Bid line color when a spread is less than MaxSpread.
1 - When AlertStartOfCandle set to true and user change timeframe, Alarm sound played
2 - If the connection of MT4 disconnect and then have connected the Alarm sound not play.
- Line parameters for user access to all and full properties of a line.
- The timer in last version related to tick sent from a server and indicator timer freezed if there was no any tick. The new version uses the local time clock and is faster.
- A user can select the 'showordertype' parameter in the settings and the main screen.
- Some other changes.