CAP Bollinger Bands EA MT5
CAP Bollinger Bands EA trades using the Bollinger Bands Indicator. It offers many customizable Bollinger Bands trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable Bollinger Bands setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when the Price touch upper or lower level
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at price touch lower band and sell at price touch upper band both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com" and "https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.