- Reviews (5)
- Comments (38)
Index Gravity System
INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM – is a flexible trading system created on the principle of "all inclusive".
The structure of this system includes:
1. INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM - indicator-index, which analyzes the entire market basket and shows in the form of a histogram statistics increase and decrease in the strength of different currencies against each other.
This indicator has built-in algorithms such as:
- Self-optimization algorithm – a system of automatic selection of the best parameters for trading
- The algorithm of arrows-alerts – visually shows the best moments of opening and closing orders, as well as the effectiveness of each order.
- Statistics calculation algorithm – calculates the profitability of the system in the selected area of history
Also, inside this indicator built are two strategies:
- Trading strategy on gravitational price rotations around the Central line of the Keltner Gravity Channel.
- Trading strategy on the gravitational spins of currency indices around their mean values
Thus, INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM is a powerful analytical tool that contains several strategies and algorithms for market analysis and trading.
Indicator INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM – purchased by the user
2. KELTNER GRAVITY - is a price channel indicator created on the basis of the Keltner channel to visually display the "gravitational" rotations of quotes around its average value.
Keltner Gravity indicator - is provided to every buyer of INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM for free!
3. GRAVITY TRACKER – assistant for automatic closing of deals according to the rules of the system INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM.
Utility GRAVITY TRACKER – is provided to each buyer INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM for free!
Thus, buying the INDEX GRAVITY SYSTEM indicator, you get two free tools in addition!
All these tools together are a complete professional manual trading system, using which you will make your trading as accurate and effective as possible!!
How this system works and what results it brings, you can see in my video below and also, from the manual at this link