Dark Sky is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading and Intraday Trading. Dark Sky is based on an artificial intelligence algorithm that allows to predict and anticipate the trading Signals that it uses. In this way, the expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
The Expert was tested on the whole available historical period in EURUSD with exceptional results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
This Expert Advisor uses a special strategy. The default settings usually open a maximum of only 10 orders; In addition, too much settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
No experience is required to Download the robot.
- The Recommended Timeframe is M1. It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.
- The recommended pair is EURUSD. no use this robot in other pairs.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended. Contact me if you need an advice on the most suitable broker.
- It is recommended to run the robot with the default settings or settings provided by the author
- The recommended Leverage is 1:100 or more and minimum deposit recommended starts from $2500. (every 0.01 lots)
- A low latency vps is always recommended.
For further information regarding this expert advisor or for problems, we suggest you contact the author who will offer the maximum assistance.
The link to be included in the Web Request for the news filter is as follows: http://ec.forexprostools.com
In the Blog, you will find the complete installation video in case of difficulty.
Dark Sky Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- One Trade Bar: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar.
- Order Timeframe: Timeframe for Order Frequency.
- Alternation Opening Bars: Alternation of bars for opening.
- Monday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Tuesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Wednesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Thursday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Friday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Saturday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Sunday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Allow Buy: if true, Ea can trade with buy orders.
- Allow Sell: if true, Ea can trade with sell orders.
- Max Orders: Maximum number of orders, for long and for short.
- Coefficient Sum Lots: Position increase coefficient.
- Min Distance: Min Distance For new Position.
- Min Distance Multiplier: Multiplier min distance value Each trade, for this amount
- One Trade Bar Grid: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar for grid orders.
- New Open Period: Timeframe for Grid Trades.
- Take Target: Coefficient Target.
- Different TakeTarget For FirstOrder: if true, use another take target for first order
- Take Target First Order: Take Target value for first order
- Stop Target: Coefficient Stop.
- Stop Target Mode: default, based on average point weight, on first order, based on first order
- Close Only End of Bar: if true, close Trade only at end of bar.
- Money limit: if true, close on Maximum monetary loss value.
- Every Microlot: if true, Monetary Loss Value is multiplied by Lots * 100
- Stop Trading When Hit: Stop Trading When Maximum Monetary Loss is Hit.
- Maximum Monetary Loss: Loss in Money for close all orders.
Read all the settings in the blog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/729697
For other questions contact me
- Change comment default value
- Change max number of orders