Metal Index Boxer Lite
MIB Lite is a free version of MIB Pro - automatic professional tool for trading metals and stock indexes.
Difference from full version:
- opens only positions BUY.
- information panel is absent.
Our most popular free Expert Advisor: Yellow Free
Not all Expert Advisors must be expensive: Correlates EA Lite
The classic trading strategy of price levels breakout. Trading is carried out by pending orders taking into account the medium-term trend.
Dangerous strategies - grid, martingale, etc. - NOT used.
Not sensitive to account type and execution speed.
Broker and type of account - any.
Timeframe - H1.
Minimum recommended deposit - $ 100.
- Hour to start searching price levels - hour to start searching trading levels.*
- Hour to finish searching price levels - hour to stop searching trading levels. At that moment pending orders are to be set. *
- Hour to delete all pending orders - hour, when all pending orders of current instrument are to be deleted.*
- Summer adjustment of broker - adjustment for daylight saving time (contact your broker for details).*
- TrailingStop in pips - trailing stop value in points. If 0 - disabled. **
- Range from "box" to set order - indent from important price level for pending orders.
- TrendFilter - if "true", pending orders are to set taking into account current medium-term trend.
- MagicNumber - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others. Must have different values for every instrument.
- Automatic lot estimation - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Manually set of Lot size if Auto lot estimation=false - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- Risk level - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- Max allowed drawdown - the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions on current trading instrument will be closed.
- Max Spread - maximal value of spread to set pending orders.
* - Recommended parameters for the terminal time GMT + 2 (winter) and GMT + 3 (summer) - on
test screenshots and in the comments.
** - depending on the number of digits in instrument quotes used by your broker, the value of TrailingStop parameter, maybe, needs to be multiplied or divided by 10.
I will be thankful for your positive reviews and ratings - it inspires us for further improvements of our Expert Advisors.
2. TrailingStop was improved.