Wind rose is a multicurrency Expert Advisor. It trades the pairs consisting of the currencies selected in the input parameters. The trading robot has only one open position at a time. The Expert Advisor opens a position for the symbol that is the most volatile at the moment. The robot applies two strategies - trend and flat one, switching between them depending on the parameters received from all other currency pairs.
- EUR - use pairs with Euro;
- GBP - use pairs with British pound;
- AUD - use pairs with Australian dollar;
- NZD - use pairs with New Zealand dollar;
- USD - use pairs with US dollar;
- CAD - use pairs with Canadian dollar;
- CHF - use pairs with Swiss franc;
- JPY - use pairs with Japanese yen;
- Timeframe - timeframe of the history data used for analysis;
- Period - number of the bars of historical data used for analysis;
- Stop Loss - loss fixing level in points;
- Take Profit - profit fixing levels in points;
- Switch level - value of the key level for trend/flat switch, selected from [0,1] range;
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot value;
- Variable Lot - variable lot as a percentage of the free margin.
The screenshots demonstrate the backtesting results. The testing has been subject to MetaQuotes-Demo server's trading conditions and performed on EURUSD M1, "Every tick" mode, from 01.01.2014 to 05.07.2014, default settings.