- Reviews (11)
- Comments (26)
- What's new
Grid Master PRO
DOUBLE SUMMER PROMO: -30% OFF + GET 1 EA for FREE! (regular price $197) - For more info and the conditions of the promotion contact me!
Grid Master PRO Signal account: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/961762
Grid Master PRO is the professional version of my very popular EA - BF Grid Master EA. I have implemented a lot of new additional features and systems in this PRO version in order to improve its overall performance. I have added 3 additional trading strategies in the Grid Master PRO which increase the total profit. I have added Advanced Time Management system, Notification System, Friday Exit System, Advanced News Filter and i have added additional parameters for making Grid Master PRO more flexible.
Grid Master PRO is an efficient trading strategy developed especially for GBPUSD. However, if it is used wisely it can be adapted and applied for almost any trading instrument.
Grid Master PRO also support NZDCAD currency pair. Official .set file can be found in the blog!
There is a MT5 version too! Click here to check it!
The grid based trading techniques are a very controversial topic in the trader’s community. The reason for this is the following - used properly with proper risk and settings, they can generate consistent gains relatively safe with performance incomparable with any other trading strategy. On the other hand in certain circumstances they fail dramatically. The key elements for the success of any grid based trading are the applied risk and the right entry and exit trading logic.
Grid Master PRO is designed to pick up the right moment for the initial market entry and for the following additional grid based recovery trades. The second safety line of additional trades is a unique feature, which is not present in any other grid EA on the market. This feature allows a safe “high frequency” scalping, when the price is in a narrow range and as well a second line of distant drawdown compensating trades in case the market price breaks in the wrong direction. The second line of drawdown compensating trades is initiated only in extremely stretched in the “wrong” direction market, only after a very strong market reversal pattern is detected.
Please, backtest on GBPUSD after 2009, using the “M1 open price only” method, with start balance at least $3000!
Using risk level equivalent on 0.01 lots on $3000 account balance, or lower, is essential for long-term success with Grid Master PRO!!!
Grid Master PRO features
- Overbought-oversold trend filter
- Long only and short only option
- Add on reverse option
- Second line of recovery option
- Advanced News Filter
- New, improved, highly effective trading logic
- Email and Push Notification system
- Advanced Time Management system
- Friday Exit System
- The minimum starting capital is $1000
- The advised starting capital is $3000
- For accounts from significant importance, AutoMM greater than 0.1 is not recommended. This is the equivalent of 0.01 lots initial trade on $10k account equity. In this case, the annual ROI (Return of Investment) can be expected in the 15-30% range
- The default settings are only for GBPUSD
- There is a .set file for NZDCAD in the blog
- Recommended time frame M15
- The default settings can be classified as reasonably aggressive. Please, perform your own backtests and examine the way the EA works! If these settings are too aggressive for you, then you can try the conservative settings.
- Recommended backtest method: M15 by every tick
- Fast backtest method: M1 open price
- Signal_1 - true/false
- Signal_2 - true/false
- Signal_3 - true/false
- Signal_4 - true/false
- Magic - magic number
- EA_Coment - text which will be added as a comment to each trade opened by Grid Master PRO.
- MaxSpread - maximal allowed spread for position opening.
If you like my product, please write a review! I will be very grateful!
You can check out my other products in my profile!
If you want to be notified of my new products, please add me as a friend!
1. I have changed the logic of opening the recovery trades.
After making many tests I found that I can improve the recovery trades in Grid Master PRO by changing the logic behind. The recovery trades in the new version are openinig in better time and at better conditions. This of course impacts positively on the performance of Grid Master PRO.
2. I have optimized the settings.
I have made some optimizations and improvements according to the current market conditions.
3. I have added additional information on the info panel.
I have added the following information on the info panel:
- number of currently opened trades
- total lot size of all currently opened trades
4. I have added separate buttons for closing BUY and SELL trades.
I have improved the design of the trading/closing buttons. I have added separate buttons for closing BUY and SELL trades. This will allow traders precisely to use these buttons for manual trading.
5. I have made the buttons to work immediately after clicking.
Now the buttons work immediately after clicking on them. In the previous version they were working on new M1 bar opening time. I have improved this and made the buttons to work immediately.