What is Pivot?
"In financial markets, a pivot point is a price level that is used by traders as a possible indicator of market movement. A pivot point is calculated as an average of significant prices (high, low, close) from the performance of a market in the prior trading period." - wikipedia
What is Pivots 777?
Pivots777 lets you plot pivot points on charts. You can choose to plot many different time frames on chart by entering the secret codes below into the indicator.
Example: If you wish to plot the 60 minutes pivot on chart, then you should enter in the secret code 240.
- 1 minute chart pivot code: 1
- 5 minute chart pivot code: 5
- 15 minute chart pivot code: 15
- 30 minute chart pivot code: 30
- 1 Hour chart pivot code: 60
- 60 minute chart pivot code: 240
- 1 Day chart pivot code: 1440
- Weekly chart pivot code: 10080
- Monthly chart pivot code: 43200
- The Magenta line in the chart is the pivot line.
- The green lines are the R1, R2, R3 of the pivot.
- The red lines are the S1, S2, S3 of the pivot.