KT COG Robot
KT COG Robot is a fully automated Expert Advisor based on the KT COG Indicator. The COG indicator was originally presented by John F. Ehlers in the May 2002 edition of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine.
The EA fires a long trade when COG line cross above the signal line and a short trade is fired when the COG line cross below the signal line.
Our adaptive filtration algorithm combines the original COG formula with the major trend direction and market acceleration/deceleration. The end result of such combination is that we get a smooth leading indicator in which the crossover can be used as the buy/sell signals.
- Go fully automated with our KT COG indicator
- No additional download is required. Indicators and dependencies are embedded into the EA.
- Boost EA performance using inbuilt filters like Session, MMI, Vortex, Volatility, Market Regime and more.
- Ability to choose the Stop loss and Take Profit in pips or using volatility.
- Three stage partial closing the capture the available profits at the right time.
- Flexible Stop loss trailing to prevent the winning turning into losing.
- Protection against Black Swan events using the Max. Loss function.
----- Set Indicator Parameters -----
----- Choose Exit Settings -----
----- Set the Filters -----
----- Miscellaneous Settings -----