Dark Comet is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Long Term and Intraday Trading. Dark Comet is based on an artificial intelligence algorithm that allows to predict and anticipate the trading Signals that it uses. In this way, the expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
The Expert was tested on the whole available historical period in EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY with good results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
I have also test in mt5 Strategy Tester, you can find it here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/34024
The Expert Advisor uses many Indicators and Price Patterns to identify the entry points. You can find the complete list of parameters in the parameters section blog.
Live Performance is also available by accessing my sales profile where you can also find my other Robots and their performances:
The strategy is based on Trend Retracements. The expert pinches the opportunities on deviations from the trend, in Trend Following.
This Expert Advisor NOT Use Martingala, pyramid, grid, night trading, scalping, arbitrage, high frequency trading, hedging or other Dangerous strategy, All orders have Stop Loss and Take Profit.
This robot does not use scalping, the operating frequency is low, we estimate an average of 1 order per day with all the couples entered.
No Overfitting: the robot works with the same settings on more than one pair. it has also been optimized only from 2010 to 2018 on eurusd, but it also works well on gbpusd and in previous periods (2004 - 2010).
Different types of data, spreads, slippage and conditions were used, the results in any case, are similar.
Dark Comet must be evaluated in the Long Term, the minimum evaluation time is 3 months.
The default settings can open a maximum of 11 orders, All orders are managed individually. In addition, all settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
- The Recommended Timeframe is M15, H1. it is possible to find settings for other timeframes, the timeframe must be selected internally to the Expert.
- The recommended pair is EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY. You can test this robot in other pairs.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended.
- It is recommended to run the robot with the default settings or by changing the risk to medium risk or conservative risk.
- The recommended Leverage is 1:30 or More and minimum deposit recommended starts from $1000.
To read the full description and access the FAQ section the blog link is as follows: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/723505
For further information regarding this expert advisor or for problems, we suggest you contact the author who will offer the maximum assistance.
In the Blog, you will find the complete installation video in case of difficulty.
Dark Comet Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Auto Magic Number: Auto ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
- Max Spread On Close: Max Spread, applied for close trade.
- Indicators Timeframe: Timeframes where the indicators are placed.
- Maximum Trades: Maximum number of trades, open at the same time.
- Take Profit: profit target in points.
- Stop Loss: maximum loss per point order.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage. how to calculate Risk?
- Enable Time Filter: if true enables the time filter
- Trading Start Hour: operating start Hour
- Trading Start Minute: operating start minutes
- Trading Stop Hours: operating end Hour
- Trading Stop Minute: operating end minutes
- Close everything Out of hours: close all orders at the end of the timetable.
- Close Friday Night: close on Friday evening.
- Enable Entry 1: if true, Enable Entry 1.
Read all the settings in the blog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722389
Download all Set File Here.
For other questions, please contact me!