SZ Scalper Lite
"Lite" version of SZ Scalper Expert Advisor.
Includes all functionality of the full version, except opportunity to choose lot-size. Trading is being provided with 0.01 lot only.
Monitoring of trading by full version of SZ Scalper timeframe M5 - Minimal recommended deposit - $2000 for 0.01 lot or 20000 cents ($200) for cent-accounts.
Monitoring of trading by full version of SZ Scalper timeframe H1 - Minimal recommended deposit - $1000 for 0.01 lot or 10000 cents ($100) for cent-accounts.
Parameters are in description of the signals.
For opening positions, the EA uses support and resistance levels, that are detected by advanced adaptive algorithm A.A.P.L.D.
and a certain correlation of some standard indicators. The algorithm
allows to detect dynamic levels of support and resistance, that gives
the opportunity to respond quickly to changes of market conditions.
The A.A.P.L.D. algorithm provides two strategies of important price levels detection. They can be used either together or separately.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.
Timeframe - H1.
For order opening the EA uses data from several timeframes, so history
data from M5, H4 and D1 has to be downloaded to trading terminal. To
download history data it's needed to switch timeframe of a chart one by
one to M5, then - to H4, then - to D1, then - back to H1. This will be
enough history data for trading.
Terminal - MetaTrader 4.
It will not trade on metals and "non-Forex" symbols due to the specifics of the indicators used.
DD parameter performs the function of StopLoss.
- EAMagic - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others.
- DD - the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions of the EA will be closed.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- Strategy1 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the first strategy.
- Strategy2 - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the EA uses the second strategy.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit value in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop value in points. If 0 - disabled.
- LotMult - multiplier for the next order opened in the series.
- AutoStep - can be set to "true" and "false". If "true", the EA will detect distance between orders in series automatically.
- ManualStep - distance between orders in series in points, if parameter AutoStep=false.
- LimitAveragingLotOnSecondLevel - this parameter allows to limit lot-size increment in orders series on "2-nd" level. It means that trading lot of first order will be multiplied on LotMult parameter only once, and will not be increased after that.
- MaxLotSize -maximal lot-size allowed by user in order series.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT. For example, if your terminal's time is 21:00 and GMT time is 19:00, then this parameter will be equal to "2". If your terminal's time is 18:00 and GMT time is 21:00, then this parameter will be equal to "-3"
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (contact your broker for details).
- ShowInfoPanel - can be set to "true" or "false". If "true", the information panel will be displayed on the chart of the traded pair.
- Panel_Language - language of the information panel.
- TextColor - font color of the information panel.
Parameters are set as for 4-digits servers. They will be automatically recalculated for 5-digits servers.
Recommended broker - any with StopOut level less than 40%.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.
I will be thankful for your positive reviews and ratings - it inspires me for further improvements of my Expert Advisors.