Please note: I have made the decision to give this EA away and many more for free with limited support so that I can concentrate on Custom EA. If you wish to use this EA it will need optimising, and if you feel like sharing your settings please do so in the comments.
View More Products - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robots4forex/seller#!category=1
Monitoring Signals - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex?orderby=gain
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Always a stop loss in place
- Hedge accounts only
- Works on any VPS
Input SettingsOrder Settings
- MagicOrderNumber - Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots - Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- StartLotBasedOnBalance - If enabled lots are increased based on the account balance, true/false.
- StartLotBalance - Account balance per lot increase. Values 200 to 2000.
- Slippage - Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- AllowNewTrades - Turn this of to disable new trades, true/false.
- TimeFrame - Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn't affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- FollowTrend - If enabled trades will only be opened in the direction of the trend, true/false.
- TrendTimeFrame - Timeframe drop-down selection for the trend detection.
- StopLoss - The fixed stop loss visible to the broker - Values 25 to 200 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfit - The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 2 to 10 depending on the pair being traded.
- TakeProfitCommissionPips - Adjustment of take profit to cover commission costs - Values 0.0 to 2.0.
- RSIPeriod - The RSI period used as entry signal - Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThresholdBuy - The RSI threshold used as entry buy signal (Setting to 0 disables) - Values 0 to 40.
- RSIThresholdSell - The RSI threshold used as entry sell signal (Setting to 0 disables) - Values 0 to 40.
- Averaging - If turned on averaging is used to recover negative trades, true/false.
- AveragingIgnoreEntrySignal - If enabled averaging trades ignore the entry signal, true/false.
- AveragingStep - The negative move in pips against the current trade to trigger the next averaging trade. Values 5 to 100.
- AveragingMultiplier - The lot multiplier for averaging trades. Values 1.0 to 2.0.
- LimitedTradeHours - Limit hours of trading by listing hours not to trade comma separated - e.g. 5,8,12-15
If optimizing, optimization of TakeProfit, RSIPeriod, AveragingStep are needed to find the best results, always check out of sample results for confirmation.