CAP Professional EA MT5
The CAP Professional EA is a fully automated EA that uses a advanced grid trading approach. It uses unique price action trading system with advanced self-adaptive processing unit.
It has passed 13 years back test of real tick data and real variable spread (with commission) from 2004 to 2017. Download 13 Years backtest Result
- EA Settings: Please Download Setting from our Monitoring Account.
- Brokers: ECN brokers, low spread/commission, 1:400 leverage, non-FIFO or FIFO.
- Trading Condition: Ranging.
- Minimum Deposit: $100 USD.
- VPS Latency: below 3.
Please Read Carefully this blog - Details Information and setting file in our blog page
You can also optimize setting by yourself - 5000+ positive setting found with this EA
Real Monitoring Account
When loading the EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as inputs. Do not despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks. This is what each block of parameters does.
- INITIAL TRADE SETUP
- Initial Trade Type: Select initial trading strategy. EA come with three type of trading strategy.
- Enable Advanced Close: If true, the EA self-adapt closing logic active depend on market.
- Enable Grid: Enable/Disable grid trading.
- Grid Type: Select grid type from any of below
- Both Side (Long and short): EA follows both long and short when a signal is found.
- Any Single Side: EA follows only one signal – long or short.
- Long Side Only: EA follows only a long signal.
- Short Side Only: EA follows only s short signal.
- Max Grid Trades (0-Disabled): Max grid trades.
- GAPs: Minimum distance to open a grid trade.
- GridTradeOnlyInSignal: EA opens a grid trade when a valid signal exists.
- TradeOnlyInNewCandle: If true, the EA opens only one grid trade on one candle.
- CloseTradeOnSignal: If true, the EA closes a trade when the opposite signal is found (if the trade is in profit).
- Initial Lots: Initial lots size.
- LotsType: Select lots type.
- LotMultiplier: Lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders.
- AddLots: Value of add lots.
- FixLots: Value of fixed lots.
- CustomLots: Custom Lots for grid trade separate by semi-colon(";").
- MaxLots: Maximum lot size for the EA operation.
- TakeProfit For Initial: Value of a take profit for an initial trade.
- TakeProfit For Grid: Value of a take profit when a trade is in a grid.
- StopLoss For Initial: Value of a stop loss for an initial trade.
- TakeProfit For Grid: Value of a stop loss when a trade is in a grid.
- Profit In Currency: Currency in profit.
- After Number Of Order: "Currency in profit", active after this number of order reach.
- Total Equity Profit: Total equity in profit, the EA closes all trades.
- Trailing Type: Select Trailing type: Average means TR will be set to work on average trade price. Classic means TR will be set based on individual trade price.
- Active Trailing: true - activate trailing (default - false).
- Trailing Stop: Distance from an order open price in points for a trailing stop.
- Trailing Step: Step in points for a trailing step to trigger.
- GMT Mode: if True, EA auto calculate your broker GMT time zone.
- ManualGMTOffset: if you select GMT Mode-Manual GMT then you have to put your broker correct GMT.
- StartTime: Start trade trade hour.
- MaxHourToTrade: Max hour to trade from StartTime.
- MondayTrade to FridayTrade: Weekly day true/false.
- EnableNewsFilter: To enable News Stop Trading (does not work in tester!).
- LowNews, MidleNews, HighNews - Filter news importance level.
IMPORTANT: To enable News Stop Trading and AutoGMT, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add this two URL:
to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com","https://time.is/UTC" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Technology.
--->Found bugs Daily Max Trade not work properly. This bugs fixed this version.
-->EA Use Four Internal different strategy. Previous version EA has only one input of "MagicNumber" in Basic section. In new version EA has hour different MagicNumber. So now it is safe EA use both Strategy (ST1 and ST2) in same account.
IMPORTANT- Update only when you have no existing trade.
--->Enable Grid (Deleted).
--->TakeProfit For Grid and StopLoss For Grid (Deleted). TakeProfit and StopLoss value will count as for TakeProfit For Grid and StopLoss for Grid.
We remove some input for easy way to find optimize setting.
--Auto Adaptive Setting add on for strategy_1
--ReverseSignal not working properly in previous version. We fixed it.
-Some Input setting changed.
--Add Manual trading strategy