- Reviews (10)
- Comments (64)
- What's new
The best sets for currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPCAD, EURJPY (timeframe М1).
Download sets in comment #62: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32758#!tab=comments&page=4&comment=22166008
🛑 Pay attention to the useful information in my profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/test-standart Version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/64329
Highlights to pay attention to
During live operation of the expert the GMT offset parameter is determined automatically based on local time of the computer (GMT_Offset_AUTO=true).
This parameter provides synchronization of the expert settings with the MetaTrader server time.
To ensure the correctness of settings it is necessary:
- to compare the GMT time in expert information area on any one chart of currency pair, to which the expert is attached, with http://time.is/GMT (or other reliable source).
- If the values do not match, then set GMT_Offset_AUTO=false and set a value of GMT_Offset_Manual according to the instructions in https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/682539
Description of EA parameters in comments tab.
If we set this value to 500, it means that if the size of the first trade in the grid is 0.01 lots, then when the floating loss reaches -500$ (or Euro, depending on the account currency), the trades will be closed.
But if the starting lot in the grid is 0.03, and the value is also 500, then when a floating loss of -1500$ is reached, the deals will be closed.
The sets remain the same.
Lot_calculation_with_rounding - use rounding when calculating a trading lot (more aggressive lot calculation, to accelerate the increase in balance).
activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more - activate a trailing stop if there are two or more positions.
only_when_averaging_in_negative_zone - "activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more" is valid if an additional position has opened in the negative zone of the previous position.
Trailing_Step - trailing stop step.
2) Corrected the calculation of the trading lot.
3) Default settings changed.
2) Added StopLoss parameter.
2) Added a lot of parameters to create a variety of sets of settings.