- Reviews (3)
- Comments (5)
Absolute currency strength for MT5
Indicator measures strength of each currency in your list.
It simply iterates through all combinations of pairs and adds difference between open and close in percent.
- List of currencies - what currencies will be calculated (maximum is 8)
- Calculation type - from which data will be strength calculated
- Calculation data input - used as input related to calculation type
- Symbol suffix - used in case of suffix on symbols, e.g: when your symbols look like EURUSDm, EURUSDmicro etc. (suffix is "m", "micro")
From which source are open and close prices taken.
- RAW - raw data
- MA - simple moving average with period taken from "Calculation data"