Advance Stoch Trend Colored
The principle of this indicator is very simple: detecting the trend with Moving Average, then monitoring the return point of a chart by using the crossing of Stochastic Oscillator and finally predicting BUY and SELL signals with arrows, alerts and notifications. The parameters are fixed and automatically calculated on each timeframe.
- If you install indicator on EURUSD M5: the indicator will detect the main trend with the Moving Average on this timeframe (for example, the Moving Average indicates the "up trend")
- If the indicator detects the "up trend", it will monitor for Stochastic Oscillator to show "cross up" of the main line/signal line below position the lower 20 level for reversal trend, or between 80-20 position level for follow trend
- Finally, the indicator will show an "up arrow" in the chart window and send alert message with notification, such as "BUY EURUSD"
- If the indicator detects opposite conditions of above, it will show the opposite result.
- Attach this indicator to the chart window of currency pairs
- The recommended currencies are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, GBPCHF and XAUUSD
- The recommended timeframes are M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1
- Trend Period1: 3 – amount of candlesticks on the current trend period
- Trend Period2: 17 - amount of candlesticks on the current trend period
- Stoch_K_Period: 5 - Stochastic setting. Period for calculating the Stochastic %K line.
- Stoch_D_Period: 3 - Stochastic setting. Averaging period for calculating the %D line.
- Slowing: 3 - Stochastic setting. Slowing value.
- Fast_SMA_Period: 2 - SMA period.
- Slow_SSMA_Period: 3 - SSMA period.
- Audible_Alerts: enable/disable audible alerts.