The indicator shows divergences and convergences between two trading instruments (rather than divergences and convergences between the price and the indicator).
Besides, the indicator considers the correlation of trading instruments.
- Trading Currency-1 - first trading instrument
- Is the currency-1 an inverse correlation? - if trading instrument is of a reverse correlation
- Trading Currency-2 - second trading instrument
- Is the currency-2 an inverse correlation? - if trading instrument is of a reverse correlation
- Drawing with volatility - considering volatility
Calculation of volumes
- Price mode - price mode for calculation
- 1 - at opening prices
- 2 - by volatility
- 3 - opening prices+volatility
- Period ATR - indicator period
- MA - MA settings
The indicator on the chart shows when you can buy and sell two trading instruments at once.
Fixed minor errors