LuckyPip Master Indicators
LuckyPip Master Indicators summarizes 8 popular indicators for calculating trend. These indicators are RSI, MA, MACD, CCI, ADX, Momentum, Williams' Percent Range, Stochastic Oscilators.
Also the indicator provides open and close signals. Alert system is running when the trend has changed. If the trend reached to end of phase, indicator will send immadiately notification or message to you for good exit point.
Result is calculating by super algorithm. Total result calculation depends on market conditions.
- Open and Close Signals are provided by indicator.
- Never recalculates.
- Very user friendly, as it is plug and play.
- User friendly interface.
- Push notifications are available.
- Display Box alert is added.
- Uses very less CPU so can be used on multiple charts.
- Easy trend detection.
- No dependence from the chart timeframe. It shows same results in any timeframe.
- You may use this indicator for all instruments.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- It is a supporting tool for trading systems as Trend filter.
- Easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
- Available for all TimeFrames.
- Overbought - Close Buy Positions
- Strong UpTrend - Open Buy Position
- Weak UpTrend - Wait
- Sideways Trend - Close All Positions
- Weak DownTrend - Wait
- Strong DownTrend - Open Sell Position
- Oversold - Close Sell Positions
- Alert Push Notification: When it is true, it will send notifications to your phone.
- Display Box Alert: When it is true, it will send message to your computer screen.
- RSI Period, Applied Price
- MA Period, Method, Applied Price
- MACD Fast EMA Period, Slow EMA Period, Applied Price
- CCI Period, Applied Price
- ADX Period, Applied Price
- Momentum Period, Applied Price
- Williams' Percent Range Period
- Stochastic Oscillator %K Period, Slowing Period, Price Field
I am developing automatic trading strategies and indicators for 11 years. Especially I am working on major currencies, CFD and Futures.
If you have any questions, I am always happy to answer.
Best Regards, Ozkan.