ATR Arrows MTF
The ATR Arrows MTF indicator is built based on the Average True Range (ATR). It provides entry signals as arrows. All signals are generated at the current bar.
Signals are not redrawn! It is very easy to use both for trading based on one indicator and for use in your trading systems. The indicator timeframe can be set independently of the main window, so you can combine several indicators in one window.
To test the indicator possibilities, use the following demo version: ATR Arrows MTF Demo.
- TimeFrame - The period for calculating the data.
- ATRPeriod - Period Average True Range.
- Volatil - The value of the smoothing calculation.
- ModeCalculation - Select the calculation method.
- KoefSmoothed - Smoothing factor.
- ArrowUP - Color Arrow.
- ArrowDN - Color Arrow.
- ArrowGap - Indent from the price to display the arrows.
- CodUP - Type of displayed arrows.
- CodDN - The type of arrows displayed.
- ArrowSize - The size of the arrows displayed.
- SignalPrice - Select true to form a price tag on the bar.
- SignalPriceBUY - The color of the price tag.
- SignalPriceSELL - The color of the price tag.
- AlertsMessage - Select true / false to receive messages on the terminal screen.
- AlertsSound - Select true / false to receive an audio message.
- AlertsEmail - Select true / false to receive notifications by email.
- AlertsMobile - Select true / false to receive push messages.
- AlertsOnCurrent - Delay on signal, true to get Alerts on 0 candle.
- SoundFile - Type of sound file.
Added Volatil coefficient.
Added SignalPrice function.
Alerts are corrected.