Weis Wave with Alert
60% Discount Limited Time Offer from 420$ to 168$. Offer Ends 28/2/2021.
**NEW Speed Index + Auto Volume Waves ****
How to trade with it: https://www.tradethevolumewaves.com/blog
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAzhvsnzPppdqWJS-MWafQ
This is a Weis Wave indicator which is based on Richard D. Wyckoff theory. It works in all time periods, range bar and tick bar charts and it can be applied to any market.
This indicator is adding the volumes of the corresponding price waves and draws a cumulative histogram. Each price wave is moving in a specific direction up or down until it reverses. In order for the indicator wave to reverse in the opposite direction, the price should exceed the number of points (pip*10) set in the parameters. Therefore, the last wave repaints but the theory behind this trading method is forecasting where the market will go by reading the previous waves.
The volume of the wave together with pip distance that the price has covered and the number of bars are displayed. Speed Index is a new function shows the speed of the wave and can be displayed on the chart (the smaller this number is the faster the wave is and the larger this number is the slower the wave is)
Furthermore, an Alert (popup, email, push, sound) can be setup if the cumulative volume of the current wave exceeds a certain number specified in the parameters. An Alert can also be setup if Speed Index exceeds a specific value and/or is below a specific value.
- Indicator Number: Multiple Indicators can be added on the same chart. Valid values "0 to 9" and "a-z"
- Show Orders: display or not your orders
- Difference: Number of points required for the current wave to reverse and form a new wave
- AutoDifference: true/false - Neglects the Difference parameter and adjusts the Difference automatically creating more accurate waves.
- AutoSensitivity: The higher the number the higher the sensitivity and therefore more waves are formed.
- Weighted Volume: true/false - Weights volume of different sessions taking into consideration that when London and US are operating at same time have the highest volume of all sessions occurs and adjusts the rest of the sessions. With this parameter it very easy visualize which volumes are significant even on Asian hours or non-significant on London-US hrs.
Not to be used with constant tick charts.
- Net Volume: 0-Disabled, 1-Price Close, 2 Price Median
- Volume Filter: 0-Disable, 1-Empasize, 2 Progressive Volume Rate
- SI Display: Show speed index 0 No Display, 1 SI only, 2 Volume and SI
- SpeedAlert: Enable or not speed index alert - Speed Alert works on the previous wave - not the current which is forming.
- AlertFont: Font for speed index when criteria are met (in order to be more visible and differentiate from the rest of speed indices)
- SpeedIndexSizeSlowAbove: Trigger Alert if speed index is above setup number.
- SpeedIndexSizeFastBelow: Trigger Alert if speed index is below setup number.
- Alerts: Popup, Sound, Email, PushFormat Wave and Label parameters
ShowLabels: Display or not the volume, the pips and the number of bars of each wave
What to Display:1-Volume,2-Pips, 3-Bars, 4-All, 5-Volume and Pips
ShowWaveLine: Draw the wave line or not
Format parameters: LabelShift, Font size, Color Up Color down, wave color, wave width.
Volume Alert Parameters
The info displayed by the alert function are: the pair, the period, a message “Hign Dn Volume” or “High Up Volume” and the time.
- Vole Alert above this limit: The value of cumulative volume that will be triggered if the alert is exceeded
- Alerts: Popup, Sound, Email, Push
- VolDivBy: Volume divider in order to avoid big numbers on the display
- PipDivBy: Pip distance divider in order to avoid big numbers on the display
- SI Multiplier: Speed Index multiplier for better display.
- Reverse_style: negative down waves
Location of parameters to be displayed (Corner, Y offset, X offset, Font, Font Size)
Weighted Volume Algorithm Adjustment
Show your orders or not on the chart
New Net Volume wave calculation according to Price Median
New Volume Filter = Progressive Volume Rate
Added Volume and SI display together,
Added SI Multiplier
Remove weight volume on specific bars, weighted volume calculates all bars
AutoDifference: true/false - Neglects the Difference parameter and adjusts the Difference automatically creating more accurate waves.
AutoSensitivity: The higher the number the higher the sensitivity and therefore more waves are formed.
Format Parameters for Auto Difference value displayed on chart as "WP Difference:xx" (Corner, Y offset, X offset, Font, Font Size)
2. Adjustment of Labels shift.
2. Added different volume wave coloring on bars to how many bars were needed until the move has exceeded the difference parameter.
New functions added to the indicator
1. PipDivBy: Pips divider in order to avoid big numbers on the display
2. Ability to choose which labels to display: 1 - Volume, 2 -Pips, 3 -Bars, 4- ALL, 5- Volume and Pips
New Speed Index Display and Alert
Speed Index= Wave Volume/Pip Distance - which means how much volume was needed to move 1 pip. The smaller the number is the faster the wave is. The larger the number is the slower the wave is.
Alert functionality has been added if speed index is above a certain value and/or below a certain value.
Push Notification has been added on both Volume and Speed Index