Uranus MT5 EA uses reverse trading strategy. The EA detects reverse signal and the price level to make trading decision. A trade will be opened if price moves to the oversold or overbought area and reverse signal appears.
The EA will add more trades if the market moves against the previous trade, however, this is not martingale or grid EA. It will consider closing all trades at the best price.
This is a medium-term Expert Advisor. This EA is very easy to use and can apply for different symbols. It works on accounts with 4 and 5-digit quotes.
This EA is recommended for M30 timeframe.
The default settings are optimized for EURUSD M30.
Please use the setting value in the setting table below for these pairs: USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY and USDSGD.
- BASIC SETTING
- IsUseMM=true - if 'true' means use money management.
- RiskRate=1.0 - means 0.01 lot per 1000 unit balance.
- StartLotSize=0.01 - if ‘IsUseMM=false’, this lot size will be used.
- Increase Lotsize?=true - if 'true', the EA will increase lot size each trade.
- Increase Time=2 - The times that lot will be increased.
- Min Profit in Points=300 - minimum potential profit in points.
- AutoSetting=true - if 'true' EA will select 'Over factor' automatically.
- Over factor=8 - determine the oversold/overbought area.
- Acceptable Spread in Points=50 - maximum acceptable spread to take the trade.
- Slippage=5 - maximum slippage.
- IsTradeSameSymbol=true - if 'false', the EA will not open the trade in case this symbol is already opened in this platform by this EA (ex: the EA will not open EURUSD trade if the pair USDCHF is opening).
- Comment=Uranus - comments.
- MagicNumber=777 - magic number.
- SAFE MODE
- Use safe mode?=false - if 'true', the EA will close all trades if the total loss exceeds a certain value.
- Max Loss Value=1000 - maximum loss (Use safe mode?= true).