Trend Domination EA MT4
Trend Domination EA incorporates a trend trading strategy that opens positions after receiving the signal from our custom built channel indicator. Required indicators are embedded within the EA, so there is no need for any additional download. This trading strategy is specifically tested and developed for GBPJPY, GBPUSD and EURJPY M30.
The EA opens medium-term positions that can last between few hours to several days. Use of VPS is highly recommended.
MetaTrader 5 version is available here: Trend Domination EA MT5
The default EA setting is only suitable for GBPJPY M30.
- Each trade is protected by fixed stop loss and take profit.
- Diversified risk among three pairs.
- Cross-Pair hedging strategy is deployed to stabilize the returns and distribute the risk (no real hedging is used).
- No scalping.
- No martingale.
- No grid.
- No arbitrage.
- Pairs: GBPJPY, GBPUSD and EURJPY
- Timeframe: M30
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Minimum investment time: 6 months or ideally 1 year.
- Leverage: 1:100 and above.
- Trend Magnitude: Magnitude number to increase or decrease the EA sensitivity to a price change.
- Pause New Entries: EA temporarily disables new entries while continues managing open positions. It is highly recommended to disable new entries on NFP day.
- Exit After Certain Bars: EA closes a position after a fixed number of bars.
- Stoploss Mode:
- Volatility Percentage: Stop loss is decided by the current volatility in the market.
- In Pips: Stop loss is based on the number of pips.
- Trailing Mode:
- Volatility Percentage: Trailing stop loss is decided by the current volatility in the market.
- In Pips: Trailing stop loss is decided by the number of pips.
- TakeProfit Mode:
- Volatility Percentage: Profit target is decided by the current volatility in the market.
- In Pips: Profit target is decided by the number of pips.
- Alternate Entries: If true, the EA will open Long and Short positions in an alternate manner, i.e. only Buy after Sell and Sell after Buy.
- Time Filter: If true, the EA opens positions only during some particular GMT hours.
- Trend Filter: If true, the EA avoids new positions that may be against the market trend.
- Excessive Volatility Filter: If true, the EA avoids new positions during the period of high volatility.
- Vortex Filter: The Vortex indicator was first introduced in the January 2010 issue of the magazine Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. This indicator distinguishes the price movement into two positive and negative oscillating lines. A long position is preferable when the positive line is above the negative line and vice versa.
- Max. Loss Protection: If true, the EA will stop trading when the total loss becomes more than the Max. Loss Limit set by the user.
- Max. Loss Limit in Percentage: Insert the loss limit in percentage.
- EA Capital: Insert the capital amount dedicated to the EA.
- GMT information added.