- What's new
Ichimoku OnOff MT5
How it works: you can choose if you want the indicator always shown or always hided while switching among different time frames or financial instruments. Starting from this initial condition it's possible to show/hide the indicator just pressing the button or using the keyboard.
- Tenkan-sen, Kijun-sen and Senkou Span B are simple averages of the highest price and the lowest price that consider respectively the last 9, 26 and 52 periods
- Senkou Span A is a simple average of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen
- Chickou Span indicates the price movement plotted 26 periods in the past
- It's possible to setups periods, width, style and colors (must be set up in the input) of the Ichimoku default parameters: Tenkan-sen(9), Senkou Span B(52) and Kijun-sen(26). In particular this parameter setup the periods for Kijun-sen and Chickou Span.
- It is possible to shut down the button and setup your favorite keys to on-off the indicator
- It is possible to customize the button: the position on the screen, the size, the colors and the label
- It's possible set up alerts when Tenkan Sen crosses Kijun Sen. The alerts can work:
- in the metatrader terminal with sound and graphical interface or only with sound
- sending push notifications to the mobile terminals. You have to fill 'MetaQuotes IDs' in MT4 platform: 'Tools-Options-Notifications' tab"
- sending email. You have to fill Email in metatrader platform: 'Tools-Options-Email' tab"
- Improved button ractivity
- fixed minor bugs
- Added alerts when Tenkan Sen crosses Kijun Sen