This is a Multi scalping Expert Advisor using no indicators.
During the specified time interval (1 sec), the EA tracks positive and negative tick movements.
If the movement result exceeds price_slippage, the EA calculates the differences between positive and negative price movements and opens a trade in the direction of the positive difference.
In case of an opposite signal, the EA opens the second (locking) position in a direction opposite to the first position.
Then both trades are processed.
If one of them is loss-making, it is closed. The second one is closed by a trailing stop.
This allows the EA to obtain results in real time since trades are opened without indicators and closed by a trailing stop.
Locked positions represent long and short positions of equal volume opened by the same currency pair and on the same account. Placing a locking position, that is to say a "lock", means opening a counter trade in the opposite direction. Not all brokers and trading platforms support locking.
I do not share common opinion that locking is equal to closing a trade and opening a new one in the opposite direction. Once the market is quiet, even two opposite trades can be closed with a profit. I believe that both trades will have favorable trading conditions.
The EA can run on any timeframe and any currency pair.
- Working pairs: EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD.
- The EA uses data from M1 timeframe for entries.
- Open the active M1 chart or traded symbols, for example, for EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD.
- Make sure that your broker's symbol names match the ones set by the EA.
- Attach the EA to each chart. Watch the video for more details.
- The robot will set a separate magic number for each symbol. Thus, each EA instance works with its own data flow without interfering with the others.
It is recommended to perform the above steps on a demo account and move on to a real one after two-three days.
If the market is active, the EA performs more orders.
This is convenient when working with brokers offering volume based discounts.
Martingale and averaging are not used!
The robot cannot be tested on all symbols due to the tester limitations.
Test it for each individual symbol instead.If you run the Expert Advisor on more than one currency, then you need $100 per each currency with a lot of 0.01 and a leverage of 1:100.
If you run the EA on all four currency pairs, you need at least $400 on the account.
- Mode — lot size calculation mode.
- Lots — lot size.
- If Mode=true, the EA automatically determines Lots.
- If Mode=false, the lot size is set manually.
- If Mode=false and you have set Lots incorrectly, the EA adjusts your Lots.
- Risk — risk parameter. If Risk = 10, this means 10% of the account.
- price_slippage — price slippage.
- Magic — order magic number ensuring that all orders in the EA are unique.
- Trail — trailing stop connection mode. If Trail=true, trailing stop is enabled.
- TrailStop(38 = 0.0038) — trailing stop management parameter.
- TrailStep(21 = 0.0021) — trailing stop management parameter.
- MinProfit(10 = 0.0010) — trailing stop management parameter.
- Stop_Loss (45 = 0.0045) — stop loss.
- TakeProfit (200 = 0.0200) — take profit.
the trading algorithm has been optimized
The data is taken from M1.
Recommend working only with time frame M1
Добавлен контроль ускорения по цене
Данные взяты из M1.
Рекомендовать работать только с временными рамками M1