Multiple MA by Hitz
Multiple Moving Average (MA) indicator is used to find the direction of the trend using multiple Moving Average indicators. It calculates using the following rules:
- Ask < MA, it is SELL
- Bid > MA, it is BUY
- Ask > MA > Bid, it is None (no signal)
After you attached the indicator to a chart it will show the following information on the chart:
- Multiple MAs arranged by their method
- Buy and Sell count
- Summary: Conclusion
You can hide all the information displayed in the chart by setting false to Show On Chart.
- Period: Number of periods
- Method: Method
- Price: Applied Price
- Show Alert: Show Alert box
- Email Notify: Send an Email
- Display: Shows the indicator information on chart
- Location: Location of the display window
- Top-Left: Display all the details in top-left place
- Bottom-Left: Display all the details in bottom-left place
- Font Size: Size of the font
- Buy Color: color used to show buy
- Sell Color: color used to show sell
- Other Color: General Color
- Header/Footer Color: Header and footer color of display window
- Background Color: Background color of display window
- Position X: X-axis position of display window
- Position Y: Y-axis position of display window
Connect with me at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hitaroratrader
You can contact me for:
- Any bug fixing or clarification in the indicator.
- New additions to the indicator.
- Automating the indicator based on your strategy.