Trend Direction SAR ADX by Hitz
Trend Direction indicator finds the direction of the trend using 2 indicators, ADX and Parabolic SAR. Change the color of the Sell and Buy strength from the Colors tab in indicator settings.
After you attach the indicator to a chart, it will show the following information on the chart:
- Parabolic SAR: Input values of Parabolic SAR Indicator
- ADX: Input values of ADX Indicator
- Trend Strength: Direction of the trend
You can hide all the information displayed in the chart by setting false to Show On Chart.
Parabolic SAR Setting
- Step: Acceleration factor
- Maximum: Maximum value of accelerator factor
- Period: Number of periods for ADX calculation
- Applied Price: Method
- Display: Shows the indicator information on chart
- Location: Location of the display window
- Top-Left: Display all the details in top-left place
- Bottom-Left: Display all the details in bottom-left place
- Font Size: Size of the font
- Other Color: General Color
- Header/Footer Color: Header and footer color of display window
- Background Color: Background color of display window
- Position X: X-axis position of display window
- Position Y: Y-axis position of display window
Connect with me at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hitaroratrader
You can contact me for:
- Any bug fixing or clarification in the indicator.
- New additions to the indicator.
- Automating the indicator based on your strategy.