Stochastic RSI by Hitz
The Stochastic RSI indicator is essentially an indicator of an indicator. It is used in technical analysis to provide a stochastic calculation to the RSI indicator. This means that it is a measure of RSI relative to its own high/low range over a user-defined period of time. This indicator is primarily used for identifying overbought and oversold conditions.
You can hide all the information displayed in the chart by setting false to Show On Chart.
- Applied Price: Method
- Period: Number of period for RSI calculation
- K Period: Number of time periods for stochastic calculation
- D Period: Number of time periods used to calculate a moving average of K Period
- Slowing: Internal smoothing of K Period. A value of 1 is considered a fast stochastic and a value of 3 is considered a slow stochastic
- Display: Show the indicator information on a chart
- Location: Location of the display window
- Top-Left: Display all the details in top-left place
- Bottom-Left: Display all the details in bottom-left place
- Font Size: Size of the font
- Other Color: General color
- Header/Footer Color: Header and footer color of display window
- Background Color: Background color of display window
- Position X: X axis position of display window
- Position Y: Y axis position of display window
Connect with me at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hitaroratrader
You can contact me for:
- Any bug fixing or clarification in the indicator.
- New additions to the indicator.
- Automating the indicator based on your strategy.