CAP Joly Scalper EA
The CAP Joly Scalper Expert Advisor is a price action scalper that trades tick data aggressively with reversal trade strategy.It uses a unique Scalper strategy, no martingale, no hedging, no grid. However, it is recommended to trade only low-spread and liquid Forex pairs.
- This EA only works on EURUSD.
- The EA works better with tight trading parameters.
- The average profit factor during testing is above 2.3.
Caution is advised. In order to trade this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker, with low spreads and stop levels.
- A good Internet connection.
- A lot of stamina.
- Works great on ECN or low spread account (no more than 2 pips).
The Expert Advisor uses tick data. Please backtest the M1 timeframe in "every tick" mode and play to find the best parameters.
- MagicNumber: Set a unique number.
- EmailAlert: Get e-mail alert when new open trade.
- PushAlert: Get mobile alert when new open trade.
- StopLoss: Distance to fix loss in points.
- TradeSignal: The trade signal represents the directional volatility needed to trade. Increase value for better performance and less trade.
- Limit: Distance to reverse in points.
- TrailingStart: Distance to trailing start.
- UseMM: If it is True, the lot will be calculated automatically. If false, LotSize is traded.
- FixedLots: FixedLots to trade if UseMM=false.
- MinLots: Set Minimum lots size of your account.
- MaxLots: Set Maximum lots size of your account.
- RiskPercent: Risk allocation per trade. Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the balance.
Please find optimized settings for live trading in the comments tab, so I can post updated ones at any time.
---Deleted strategy_2. So, there no multiple strategies in the new version. Only keep strategy_1 and improve this strategy.
-Changed the properties:
---Fully changed the EA's properties.
---Added a lot of new properties.
-New version has major changes in the properties. Basic strategy remains unchanged. So, now you can fully optimize the EA with you broker.
2. Added one more Bonus strategy. Now, the EA has two strategies.
Strategy_1: This is an old strategy that works when the market volatility is high.
Strategy_2: This is a new strategy that works when the market volatility is low.
1. MaximumSpread: maximum allowed spread to enter a trade. set 0 to disable.
2. TimeOption: when enabled, the EA does not open any trades within selected time zone.