CAP Joly Scalper EA
The CAP Joly Scalper EA is a price action scalper that trades tick data aggressively with reversal trade strategy. It can be use as scalper or non-scalper(Active Hedge Mode). However, it is recommended to trade only low-spread and liquid Forex pairs. It also has option to stop trading before important news releases to avoid slippage and spread widening. Uses fixed stop loss and trailing stop of profitable trades in its operation. Is optimized using real ticks with 99.90% model quality. This EA is very easy to setup, you just need to set few parameters and it will run automatically. It has the functions of the multi-currency trading. The Virtual Mode allows you to place orders and net profit levels without a broker.
- Fully automated trading 24/5.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- Always uses Stop Loss to protect capital.
- Position trailing stop is used.
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation.
Caution is advised. In order to be profitable with this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker with low slippage.
- Low spreads (recommended: EURUSD spreads below 5 points).
- Low stops level (recommended: stop level 0 points).
- Latency of VPS / hosting must be below 4ms (recommended: use MQL5 hosting).
- Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtest CAP Joly Scalper EA with the simulation coefficient of not less than 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
- Lots Management
- LotsType - Select any of lots management type.
- EquityPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots - Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. For example, if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
- XBalance - Lot will increase based on XBalance amount. Calculated as (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance - Lot size of XBalance.
- TradeSignal- The trade signal represents the directional volatility needed to trade. Increase value for better performance and less trade.
- Limit- Distance to reverse in points.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit (in points).
- StopLoss - Initial Stop Loss (in points).
- SmartStopLevel - if True, StopLoss will move every tick with profit.
- MaxDurationToCloseOrder - Value in Minute for expire active orders.
- UseIndicator- Choose indicator type to filter signal.
- IndicatorPeriod - Indicator Period (MA or Band).
- ReverseSignal - if True, All signal will be reverse.
- TradeOnlyNewCandle- if True, One trade will be open only one candle.
- Active Break Even - True/False.
- Active Trailing - True/False.
- Configure your trading time.
- MaximumSpread - Maximum spreads limit.
- MaximumStopLevel - Maximum stop level.
- CloseOrderOnSpread - Delete pending order if Spreads reach Max Spreads.
- ECNBroker- If true, EA place order first then set StopLoss (Broker which not allow place order with StopLoss).
- Slippage - Maximum slippage value.
- Magic - Magic Number.
- Configure set of input to protect your Equity. For details kindly read the user guide.
- Active Zone Recovery strategy if you don't want to use StopLoss. When your active it, EA please hedge order Instead of Stoploss. For details kindly read the user guide.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
---Deleted strategy_2. So, there no multiple strategies in the new version. Only keep strategy_1 and improve this strategy.
-Changed the properties:
---Fully changed the EA's properties.
---Added a lot of new properties.
-New version has major changes in the properties. Basic strategy remains unchanged. So, now you can fully optimize the EA with you broker.
2. Added one more Bonus strategy. Now, the EA has two strategies.
Strategy_1: This is an old strategy that works when the market volatility is high.
Strategy_2: This is a new strategy that works when the market volatility is low.
1. MaximumSpread: maximum allowed spread to enter a trade. set 0 to disable.
2. TimeOption: when enabled, the EA does not open any trades within selected time zone.