This product is suitable for fans of manual martingale and traders using reversal strategies.
Indicator signals are generated in the areas where a reversal is possible, and it combines multiple filters based on several intervals.
The analysis is performed using the support and resistance levels, signals are based on them.
Signals are filtered at three intervals. If the current one is M5, then M15 and M30 are used for the analysis. The same applies to other intervals, except W1.
- Gives you the ability to filter and further improve your trading strategies.
- Never repaints, never recalculates, never adjusts the results.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- It works on all symbols and timeframes.
- Implements pop-up, email, push notifications and sound alerts in the terminal.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To Trade
- Buy, if there is a blue arrow + text "Buy".
- Sell, if there is a red arrow + text "Sell".
As this indicator is intended for trading according to the Martingale strategy, stop loss is not provided here, and take profit can be varied.
- Use text indent - enable to adjust the text indent (enabled by default).
- Text Indent - indent in points. Works if "Use text indent" is enabled.
- The limit bars for greater performance - enable to decrease the number of bars to display the history.
- Step - the number of bars to display the history. This function serves for convenience only, so as not to clutter up the chart.
- Alert - audio alert in the terminal.
- Push - push notification to a mobile device.
- Mail - email notification.
- TextFontSize - text size.
- FontStyle - font style.