BinaryM is an indicator that helps forecast the next forex pair bar.
BinaryM is designed to avoid losing multiple times in a row.
BinaryM can be used with any pair and timeframe.
- History: 0 = all bars
- Key: this should be between 1-9 (any selected number will be attached to the notice board)
- online: set true if you want to use in live trading
- Interval: select false to enable the signal for every candlestick of any pair and timeframe
- Jesu: this works like moving average
- NoticeColour: change the background color of the Notice Board
- The algorithm behind the red/blue buffer is the same as the call/put signal.
- BinaryM is best used with martingale.
- I use this indicator by trading all the signals in a row with martingale.
- There might be a conflict when trying to compare the signal call/put to red/blue buffer, hence the need to separate them.
- Trader needs counting ability if he or she cannot use BinaryM with martingale.
- The countdown timer means a trader should wait till the time end before placing an order.
- The expiry time of the signal is the current timeframe of the symbol available beside "byPO:OSAA".
The longest red blue/buffer signifies win and short red/blue buffer means loss.
The new version attached each signal either call or put to each bar.