GRV system indicator is a trading strategy based on three indicators. The indicator is quite clear: the up arrow means a buy signal, while the down arrow stands for a sell one. The arrows are not redrawn. The default settings are meant for EURUSD. Signals are relevant for all timeframes. If used properly, the indicator becomes an efficient tool.
- Period_MA1, Period_MA2, Period_MA3 - Moving Average periods;
- MA_Method - Moving Average method (common for all three lines);
- SARstep - Parabolic SAR step;
- SARmaximum - Parabolic SAR maximum;
- Period_ADX - Average Directional Movement Index period.