- updated exact price Stop-Out settings (buy mode price stop loss was not working)
- fixed HEDGE function for sell mode
- recompiled for new MQL5 Cloud updates
- added possibility of decreasing/increasing value of Oscillation Moving Average with time
- added possibility of decreasing/increasing value of Take Profit with time
- Now supports new hedge accounts by default (disable the right option on non-hedge accounts)
- added partial position closing (both take profit and oscillation close)
- added dynamic close/open scalable by atr
- added shortcut to presets
- product compiled with current 1251 terminal version
- added button that allows you to freeze auto-trading with 1 click
- fixed broken "BUY -1" and "SELL -1" buttons
- fixed Not Enough Money error
- "Trading Mode" moved to the top of options
- added graphical panel to support automatic trades.
- atr and adx scale now possible to lock in range (not to over or under-scale)
- added possibility of opening/closing single position manually at wish
- 4 different stop-loss methods now avaliable
Fixed a bug with money management.
- Fixed trailing step with oscillation mode on distance-to-MA closure.
- Fixed PIPS SL graphics with oscillation mode.
- Disabled save-states by default because of issues with back-testing. Enable them on demo/live trading.
- Added the PIPS stop loss. Using this stop loss instead of equity-based allows to use many instances of the EA on different pairs on one account.
- Major speed increase while back-testing in case of preset failure.
- Fixed minor errors.
- Fixed free default grid.
- Added option to draw graphics before the first position is opened.
- Added option to speed up math (by disabling line descriptions) while drawing GFX.
- Fixed GBPJPY preset since it was gone since version 2.01.
Few quick fixes:
- Loading now only occurs at start
- Fixed displaying lot amount while loading save-state
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed option to close all transactions from menu
- Added save-states. Now whenever you close the terminal and open it again, the EA will automatically resume trading from saved point.
- Added equity protection if the funds are too low for current preset (override possible).
- Added option to automatically adjust money management to protect part of the account. You will be able now invest 100%, 80%, 50%, 10% of the account and so on, just by selecting proper option from the list.
- Added oscillation mode. You can now program Grid to oscillate around selected moving average. (i created few presets for different currency pairs). Option is to scale the grid when ADX is rising - to avoid catching positions too soon in case of strong trend.
- Added built-in currency converter. If your account has different currency than USD, you may just input relation of your CUR/USD ratio and money management will be automatically adjusted.
- Fixed the graphics displaying "take profit" improperly.
Please look up Comments tab for presets for other currency pairs.
- Added more options in Beta Automated Mode
- Fixed minor bugs in Beta Automated Mode
- Removed time restrictions.
- Added control over how many transactions are going to be open when changed from "no action" to any mode.
- Added a delay possible between closing and opening new transaction.
- Added an option to enable price level to stops the script from starting new trades (yet current transaction remains opened).
- Added currency stop loss (if draw-dawn exceeds that settings stop-loss kicks-in).
- Optimized the default GBP/JPY grid using new functions.