This script makes ticks history data for an offline chart. You can set a tick volume for a bar. This script is also measuring bar creation speed.
- Number of ticks within a bar
- Maximum bars to convert
- Enable ignoring spread
- Omit high and low value in history bars
- Omit digits for display adjust
- Enable display 1 pip-unit bar
- Number of bars to average their speed
- Enable Bar-speed label
- Color of speed label
- Refresh rate of offline chart (Millseconds)
- Set input parameters.
- Attach this script to M1 or M5 chart. It generates history data file. The file has suffix 'T' at the end of the chart symbol.
- Open the history file from [File] menu. The offline chart is redrawing on the Refresh rate setting.
- If the offline chart does not update automatically, attach this script again to the same chart.
Millisecond time scale is calculating at this version.
input dps default_period=M5; //Default Source Chart Period M1 or M5
If the period of the attached chart is larger than M5, this scripts change the period of the chart to this option's value.